Bed Sheets

Josh123

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2002
What are some of the softest sheets that you can buy for a good price for a queen sized bed???

Josh123

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2002
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
replacing those super freinds bed sheets finally are ya :p

pshhh Super Friends???? More like Ninja Turtles.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Josh123
What are some of the softest sheets that you can buy for a good price for a queen sized bed???

I've had good luck with Overstock.com. Get some 100% cotton sheets with 400+ thread count, they feel nice!

-Bedding Expert :D

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
I dont use sheets. I sleep on top of 100 guinea pigs.

You really need that many? Little Dave? :p

You've ruined about four of my afternoons in the last 30 days.

Sorry, I'm never going to let that go. :laugh:MAO

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Originally posted by: Josh123

I've had good luck with Overstock.com. Get some 100% cotton sheets with 400+ thread count, they feel nice!

-Bedding Expert :D

cotten is the way to go....dont get satin man....with satin its damn near impossible impress a lady by hopping onto the bed into a sexy pose ...you just slide off of the bed like the dukes of hazzard over the hood of the general lee...but in your underwear...

Reckoner

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Kill a bear, and skin it. Begin rawring like a lion and pounce on the bed in front of the wife. Show off the pythons while you're at it!

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
Kill a bear, and skin it. Begin rawring like a lion and pounce on the bed in front of the wife. Show off the pythons while you're at it!

well if your gifted then you only need to worry about showing off one special python to the ladies ;)

darkamulets

Feb 21, 2002
Avoid the 300 count cotton sheets @ macy's. Doesn't matter how good of a deal.

Got a nice set of like 600? or was it 500 count cotton sheets from amazon recently.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Don't buy sheets online. It doesn't matter what the TC is because too many companies are making the sheets with high thread counts out of cheap thread...so you end up with 300 TC sheets that feel hard rather than soft.

I recommend checking Walmart. I was able to get a really nice set of sheets for my king-sized bed. They ran about $65 if I remember correctly, so look in that price range for the king and feel them...then scale back to your size... I wouldn't buy anything less than that...you'll end up being disappointed in the quality unless it's a closeout or something.

Also check LNT and BBB. They sometimes try to clear out their stock sometimes and you can find good deals, but you might not be able to get matching pillow cases, etc...

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Linens-n-Things, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, etc.
Most have a nice "sale table" where you can get quality 100% Cotton sheets in higher thread counts at a reasonable price.
IIRC, my wife never buys less than 400tc, and we have a couple sets that are 700tc (maybe more) Try to get a sateen finish. A little slippery, (not as bad as satin) but nice feeling on the bod...

deftron

Lifer
Nov 17, 2000
High thread count premium sheets are overrated

Get those cotton "T-Shirt" sheets that are like $19 a bed set

Their super soft ... and cheap

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Jeez.. At first glance I thought this thread was about "Ben Sheets" a pitcher for the Milwaukke Brewers...

I have him on my fantasy squad and he is currently injured, so I was like COOL, thought ATOT had some new information.

Blah!

Sukhoi

Elite Member
Dec 5, 1999
Originally posted by: akshatp
Jeez.. At first glance I thought this thread was about "Ben Sheets" a pitcher for the Milwaukke Brewers...

I have him on my fantasy squad and he is currently injured, so I was like COOL, thought ATOT had some new information.

Blah!

I can tell you that he's supposed to start a minor league rehab on Sunday, and will need at least three rehab starts before rejoining the rotation.