Be my business partner

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
Just received this email. I'm looking for a job, what do you guys think? Should I give it a shot?

BE MY BUSINESS PARTNER.

It is my wish to contact and establish a strong business relationship with you.
Dipl.Engr. Steve Davison.

I am, Engr. Steve Davison, a civil servant working With OBUASE Gold and Diamond Mining Company known as [OBUASE GOLD AND DIAMONDS (GH) LIMITED ACCRA GHANA]. Currently working as the EXCAVATION DIRECTOR. In respect of my position in the company, I personally succeeded in Exporting Samples of Diamonds and Gold to a foreign contact in, Canada and Europe. and recently Exported a Raw Gold Dust Worth of (US $ 56,460.00 United States Dollar only. fifty six thousand four hundred and sixty Dollar only).And (?32,360.00) Thirty two thousand three hundred and sixty Euros only.
However, I am finding it very difficult receiving Payment of the Gold sample sold. Before going further with the business. This is because according to REPUBLIC OF GHANA Law, Civil Servants Are not allowed to operate a private foreign account. Therefore, I do not have a foreign Account to receive the payment here In REPUBLIC OF GHANA. Now, I want you to act as my Agent, By receiving this Money in your account And Later forward to me through a proxy.

Your commission will be 10% of any money Returned to me by you. The sales and Payment will continue as soon as I receive The payment of this first sample successfully through your help.

Hope to hear from you immediately. .

Please if you are interested forward to me your informations below to xxxxx 1. FULL NAME 2. YOUR RESIDENTAIL ADDRESS 3. YOUR CURRENT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER 4. YOUR MARITAL STATUS 5. YOUR OCCUPATION 6. AGE

Thanks and God Bless us.
Dipl. Engr.
Steve Davidson Kwuame

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I'm not so sure...I wouldn't want to work for a place like the Republic of Ghana. All the money these days is in Nigeria....you should hold out.