be careful with that gorilla glue

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I'm sure there are multiple warnings on the bottle mentioning NOT to breathe in the fumes and this dip-shit supposedly sprayed her hair with it?, I'd be shocked if any jury actually made gorilla glue pay her a single cent. What's next?, lawsuits from people using thermometers 1st anally and then orally?.

Hey it's hard to tell the difference, when the only thing different is the taste.

:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: highland145

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
$16K? Seriously?

Well, that's it. Here it goes for my scheme.

Folks, Highland looked at me the wrong way. I feel unsafe and I would like to have $20K (let start thing slow first then I will continue with the hot stove and cold water and on and on)

:D
He is a loan shark, I am sure you can work out something with him.
Sv can I, at least, feel you up 1st?

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I am guessing she knew exactly what she was doing and is now getting all the attention she planned on.

-KeithP

Seems that way. Big "go fund me" account, free trip to L.A. to get it worked on...lots of "15 minute" fame and tik-tok hits...

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
From what I've gathered, she is a 40 year old teacher. You would think she would know better.

Last edited:

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
It is also reported she now has 600,000 followers. I hope others dont do what she did in hopes of garnering temporary internet fame.

Yes, 600k followers can easily be monetized. Im sure Gorilla Glue has received millions in free exposure over this.

Reactions: zinfamous

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'm still hoping for hair follicle death and a bald head. LOL

why? I guess this reminds me how must of you chumps around here remain completely ignorant of the myriad issues that are very unique to the hair of black women. I do feel bad for her, even though this was obviously pretty stupid, but you dummies clearly have no fucking clue how serious this is for her--this is actually a big freaking deal. There is a reason so much of that budget gets spent on hair throughout their lifetimes. ...and no matter what happens (glue or not), they will be judged for how it looks. (looks at entire thread to prove this point)

Anyway, if that sorta thing happens, it may not mean as much in the end, because like the majority of black women, it's going to mostly be weave or wig. Doesn't mean it won't effect her emotionally, but it won't be anything that anyone notices in public.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
It is also reported she now has 600,000 followers. I hope others dont do what she did in hopes of garnering temporary internet fame.

Yes, 600k followers can easily be monetized. Im sure Gorilla Glue has received millions in free exposure over this.

Would be pretty awesome if Gorilla Glue turns around and hires her as a spokesperson, lol. :D

Too bad there wasn't time to exploit this for a Superbowl ad. ....and it's way too soon for the next one (no one will remember)

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
why? I guess this reminds me how must of you chumps around here remain completely ignorant of the myriad issues that are very unique to the hair of black women. I do feel bad for her, even though this was obviously pretty stupid, but you dummies clearly have no fucking clue how serious this is for her--this is actually a big freaking deal. There is a reason so much of that budget gets spent on hair throughout their lifetimes. ...and no matter what happens (glue or not), they will be judged for how it looks. (looks at entire thread to prove this point)

Anyway, if that sorta thing happens, it may not mean as much in the end, because like the majority of black women, it's going to mostly be weave or wig. Doesn't mean it won't effect her emotionally, but it won't be anything that anyone notices in public.

You are correct. I admit that I am completely ignorant of the myriad issues that are very unique to the hair of black women.

But for cripes sake why in the fudge would anyone in their right mind spray Gorilla F**kin glue on it.

I guess she will be able to spend her gofundme money on weaves and hair pieces...

I wonder how much Sh!thead is going to get for his lip glued to a Solo Cup.

I didn't think her stupidity could be topped but old dumb@ss had to glue his lip to a cup.

:oops:

Next I'll get a lecture from Zin about how I don't understand the myriad issues people have with their lips and gluing them to a Solo Cup.

Last edited: