• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

News Be careful out there this summer!

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999

Maybe it's a good thing we're on a break from challenges and sprints and such. :sweatsmile:

Reactions: Assimilator1

TennesseeTony

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2003
www.google.com
Some may argue, running "so many bitcoin rigs in his room during a heat wave with no air conditioning," that he may have already had brain damage. :sweat:

Jokes aside, 'tis sad to hear. I have suffered heat exhaustion before (pre-cursor to stroke), during the Summer of 1990 in FL, during boot camp for the Navy. A different animal to be sure. I think I drank every ounce of water my 50 some fellow recruits had remaining over the course of a 90 minute class after a PT session, before my body finally decided to stop pouring sweat like a severed artery spills blood.

Last edited:

StefanR5R

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2016
Something completely unrelated, hot off today's German press: The number of suspected cases of money laundering has increased in Germany by 50 % from 2018 to 2019, according to the annual report of Financial Intelligence Unit, the federal agency responsible to pursue such cases.

ASK THE COMMUNITY