BBC: Fox host says he 'hasn't washed hands in 10 years'

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47201923

BBC said:
Fox News host Pete Hegseth has confessed on air that he has not washed his hands for 10 years because "germs are not a real thing".
Speaking on Fox and Friends, Hegseth said the infectious micro-organisms did not exist because they could not be seen with the naked eye.
"I inoculate myself," added the Harvard and Princeton graduate.

There are some hospital wards closed in the UK due to a Norovirus infection, maybe he should visit them?

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I think the vast majority of Americans are germaphobic to a near insanity level but this guy takes it the other way way too far. Not washing your hands after dumping a load is poor hygiene no matter how you cut it.

Frankly I wash my hands more to take off chemicals, motor oil, etc. than germs.

Mar 11, 2004
So does this guy wear gloves in the shower? Oh, what, he might be just a total moron that doesn't understand that he actually almost certainly does wash his hands on probably a regular basis? Nah, it can't be!

I'm guessing this guy also claims to never get sick but he won't get the flu vaccine because he gets the flu everytime he did. At minimum I'm sure you can find him being full of shit hypocrite liar and/or a moron on this specific subject with probably not too much effort.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
"Tide goes in. Tide goes out. You can't explain that." - Former Fox News Host

bread-toast.jpeg

Aren't people embarrassed to be watching shows with people this stupid on them?

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
By his logic, since he can't see his penis while he's pissing because of his beer belly, does that mean his penis doesn't exist?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
When you have a perpetual fountain of bullshit spraying out your mouth, washing your hands probably seems a bit pointless.

Reactions: Zorba

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Kids right here is what happens when you subsist on a diet of lead paint chips.

Don’t eat paint chips or you will end up a very SlowSpyder.

Yea, I'm the one eating paint chips, not those in the story that is at best, full of inaccuracies, at worst full of lies and propaganda meant to influence the public.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I just read a study that kids that bite their dirty fingernails have better immune systems that other cleaner kids.

I had an invisible cut or puncture on the side of my fingertip by the nail that hurt for a few days that may have been cause by pealing shrimp I wondered would lead to the loss of my hand due to flesh eating bacteria. Sadly, of course for you, I seem to be recovering and will at least for the time being be able to continue to type.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
From the article: "I inoculate myself," added the Harvard and Princeton graduate.

A product of liberal education, yes.

A small failure rate is to be expected making him a perfect Fox news mouthpiece. Oh, and Trump has a degree in economics from Wharton, too. Go figure.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
So microscopes are yet another liberal conspiracy?
Astronomers tell us that telescopes can see deep into the past so I guess microscopes should be able to see the future. Science is so cool.

<off to market Lottoscope™>

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I hope whomever handled his college tuition didn't listen to that segment, those schools are not cheap. They paid Harvard digits for Trump U fail, ouch.

He's really giving the Fox Noise inter-office dating scene another boost, isn't he? I bet the Stepford sock puppets haven't been this turned on since they heard about Roger Ailes' hamburger colored genitals. Might not want to emulate this guy trumptards, I hear dating is hard enough for you guys already.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Yea, I'm the one eating paint chips, not those in the story that is at best, full of inaccuracies, at worst full of lies and propaganda meant to influence the public.
You’ve made the assertion the story is inaccurate. Prove it.