Question Bawls now sold at some Krogers

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Throw back for me as I have not seen it for sale locally in a very long time. Only available online when I first found it, or at LAN's. FrozenCPU sold it before going under. Still tasted pretty good and will pick up a few more. They had a clear one too which I think was sugar free. Going to LAN's in the late 90's and early 00's, drinking these was good times. Especially finally getting to be a LPB after being a HPB forever.

20181228-133142.jpg

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
Smiths has sold Bawls Guarana for years in my area. In fact, when I was a beer vendor (Budweiser) after getting laid off, our distribution company also carried Bawls for a while. It sold great at Smiths, Albertsons, and Walgreens, but everywhere else it was a colossal failure. The other flavors were pretty bad and it didn't taste like it used to back when you ordered it off FrozenCPU. Then again, I don't drink energy drinks and I only tried them since they were free so maybe it was my taste buds that changed and not the product.

DrMrLordX

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
I always wanted to try that stuff. Then I compared it to the energy drinks you can buy pretty much anywhere, and I had to ask myself: why? If I really want to get wired, Bawls is not going to do it for me. Same for those Health Potion and Mana Potion-themed energy drinks.