Battlestar Galactica The Game!

RajunCajun

Nov 30, 2000
Link to Site!

Found this last night. Was looking when the 2 hour movie "Razor" was going to show, and DAMN if I forgot it was broadcast 11/24! Now I'll have to rent/but the DVD when it comes out 12/4/7. I downloaded the trial last night but have not installed yet.

I feel the series is one of the BEST if you like scifi stuff (Star Trek, Babylon 5, etc). Will watch season 4 next year - bummer it's taking so long to telecast.

FYI, if you didn't already know there is also a free PC game "Babylon 5 I've Found Her" that's been available for awhile with frequent updates. I've never loaded the game yet, but will get to it soon enough. Another GREAT series - bought all 5 seasons on DVD last year and own the 5 movie package that was released a good time ago.

EvilComputer92

Golden Member
Aug 25, 2004
The official game seemed like junk when I tried it on on XBL Arcade. It's 2D and it basically is just human vipers vs cylon raiders fighting in an asteroids style battle.

If you want a real BSG game you should get Beyond the Red Line
Right now only the demo is out though

Full 3D space battles, voice acted, everything you would expect from a BSG game.
A Viper
A Raider

Other than that, Razor was great. Some interesting details about the characters in the Pegasus revealed, and overall a great two hours.

HardWarrior

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
Originally posted by: EvilComputer92
Other than that, Razor was great. Some interesting details about the characters in the Pegasus revealed, and overall a great two hours.

I couldn't agree more. I look forward to adding it to my collection on the 4th. As for a game, if it was a full-blown sim I'b by it in a New York minute.

bullbert

May 24, 2004
Are you sure it is not just the latest in the Leisure Suit Larry series? This time you get to play Baltar and try to sleep with as many Hot Babes(tm) as you can.

Caprica Six? check
Starbuck? check
Zena? check
random political groupies? check

What about Boomer? Baltar! You are slipping!