Battlefield 4 Backpacks? Can I open them yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeBoop

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2013
Can i open my backpacks yet without any penalties? I know that if i use my bonus EXP during bonus EXP weekend, i lose the bonus from the backpack so i was wondering if i can open my backpack right now to get the items in it without any penalty?

You do not need to create a thread for every BF4 question that pops in your head. Please use the existing thread here: http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2309328&page=51

Thank you.

Anandtech Moderator
KeithTalent

Last edited by a moderator:

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
Wha? You mean battlepacks? You can use them anytime, they also combine with the double XP event, so you can get massive boosts...I've gone up about 15 ranks in the last week with a couple 50% boosts, 2 100%, and 2 200% boosts. Good times.

96Firebird

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2010
Haha, its called a Battlepack. :)

But as far as I know, you can open them whenever you want. I don't see a point in waiting. The bonuses you get vary, I get mostly camouflage and weapon attachments, sometimes I'll get emblem shapes and XP boosts. The boosts don't automatically start, you have to enable them in game. So you can stock up on boosts and use them whenever you want. Just hit ESC while in game and there is a little drop down menu on the lower right side with the available boosts.

dougp

Diamond Member
May 3, 2002
Imagine if there was a thread you could post in about Battlefield 4!

BeeBoop

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2013
Hey thanks. So is it possible to stack multiple battlepack exp bonus on top of today's extra exp? I want to use them before they end the weekend bonus. I think it ends tomorrow at midnight?

Phanuel

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2008
No, it's just one at a time. You can cancel an active one to replace it with another one, but you obviously lose the remaining time.

Just use the highest one you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.