Batman Arkham Asylum, what in game AA with a Radeon setup

lavaheadache

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2005
Just got the game from target for 12.48. I love it but the jaggies are killing me. Using the CCC panel gives massive performance hit using 2560x1600. I've looked around and can't remember how to go about "unlocking" the in game AA. I think i recall needing to change some kind of driver id or something to an nvidia product.

Can somebody point me in the right direction? ( and don't tell me to buy a geforce!!! Not saying that i won't because I switch sides often enough but for now I'm rocking trifire)

Hopefully this isn't against the rules here lol.

Thanks in advance

digitaldurandal

Golden Member
Dec 3, 2009
The games protection will no longer let you change it. You could do it with the demo but not with the actual game. Just run the 2x from the control panel and live with it. I know it sucks, I have bitched about it before as well.

Hauk

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2001
You'll get used to it. Train early on using the gargoyles! You'll need them to pick off armed baddies. It's a lot of fun too, hanging their asses upside down..

SSChevy2001

Jul 9, 2008
Download ATI Tray Tools and create 2 profiles, one for BmLauncher.exe and for ShippingPC-BmGame.exe

In the Direct3D Tweaks tab enable check box for change the adapter identification. In the Vendor ID put 10DE for Device ID put 5E2. This should be done for both profiles.

When launching the batman launcher you should see a message that your Nvidia drivers are out of date and it should now let you setup AA in the menu. AA should now work ingame.

lavaheadache

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2005
Download ATI Tray Tools and create 2 profiles, one for BmLauncher.exe and for ShippingPC-BmGame.exe

In the Direct3D Tweaks tab enable check box for change the adapter identification. In the Vendor ID put 10DE for Device ID put 5E2. This should be done for both profiles.

When launching the batman launcher you should see a message that your Nvidia drivers are out of date and it should now let you setup AA in the menu. AA should now work ingame.

Thank you good sir! I will be trying this