Bathroom etiquitte, part 2

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
Couldn't find the old thread.. so..

When you guys do a Number 2... do you use the a$$gasket, or do you lay paper.. or... do you do this?

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
if you are referring to my rant about people peeing on the toilet seats and not cleaning it. It was removed by the mods. I'd assume the same will happen to this thread.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
I don't take craps in public restrooms. I'll hold it in until I pass out before I use a public restroom.

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
Originally posted by: rbloedow
I don't take craps in public restrooms. I'll hold it in until I pass out before I use a public restroom.

same here... i cant go in public restrooms..

vacations suck because of that tho...

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: guyver01
hey.. i'm serious.. i wanna know what people do!!

I dont go in public restrooms, I wait til I get home. If I cant make it that long, I go to compusa...their bathrooms are always really clean, and not that many people use them.

bananaFish

Jul 8, 2003
When I need to "download" at work I always use the upstairs where the executive offices are. The "people" on my floor are a bunch of savages who can't aim.

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001
tissues. boo hoo. it's all skin, but regardless you don't want to be in contact with another person's butt. so use tissues.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Thbbbppptttt...If I gotta go, I'm gonna go. As long as there isn't poo smeared all over the toilet seat or something, I don't really care much.

danzig

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: rudeguy
Originally posted by: guyver01
hey.. i'm serious.. i wanna know what people do!!

I dont go in public restrooms, I wait til I get home. If I cant make it that long, I go to compusa...their bathrooms are always really clean, and not that many people use them.

Staples,OM,OD are usually real clean as well :D

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
Originally posted by: rbloedow
That may lead to Diverticulitis, something you DO NOT WANT!
Carry some Antibacterial Handi Wipes and wipe it down before use.
Don't hold it.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: AlienCraft
Originally posted by: rbloedow I don't take craps in public restrooms. I'll hold it in until I pass out before I use a public restroom.
That may lead to Diverticulitis, something you DO NOT WANT! Carry some Antibacterial Handi Wipes and wipe it down before use. Don't hold it.

It's not like I do this on a daily basis ;) (yes, I am well aware of what Diverticulitis is, too ;) )