Bathroom attendants SUCK

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
I went with a couple of people to a male entertainment facility last night. I blew all my money pretty quickly. I tipped the bathroom attendant on my first visit. I do it to get it out of the way. I figure I tip once and he shouldn't bother me again.

I mean seriously, he doesn't do jackcrap. He squirts soap in your hands. Big deal I can do that myself.

Anyways, about halfway through the night, I was outta cash and the damn ATM was out of order. I went to the bathroom and the jackass started to harass me. I just blew him off. EVERY time after that he harassed me about tipping him. I explained to him that the ATM was out of order so he gets screwed by the situation and I get screwed by not being able to spend money there.

I have no problem with bathroom attendants as long as they understand that I am not required to tip. You definately shouldn't be harassing the customers.

I am not an experienced customer of these types of places so are most of the bathroom attendants this annoying?

Short Version
-Went to bathroom at a club
-Tipped the bathroom attendant.
-Ran out of money
-Bathroom attendant continued to hassle me about tipping when I didn't have any money.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I'd imagine it's hard to find a well-mannered, intelligent person to listen to grown men urinate and deficate and then squirt soap on their hands for them.

Grminalac

Golden Member
Aug 25, 2000
Well most bathroom atendants i have seen don't harass for a tip; they sell a wide array of overpriced stuff like cologne gum etc. Bathroom attendants can be useful in a crowded place because they are supposed to clean up if a mess is made, imagine how trashed a busy nightclub would get if there wasn't someone to clean up the crap after a bunch of drunks clog the toilet.

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
Originally posted by: crisp82
Bathroom attendants SUCK
All the bathroom attendants I've me have never gone THAT far for a tip!

He actually said, "No Tips? What, are you going to take that money to the grave"

I turned aroun and said,"If it means not giving you a tip now then yes."

Of course this was right before I left. I just couldn't believe that he said that. I went to the bathroom 4 times. One time I tipped and three other times I didn't tip because I was broke. I wasn't the only person I heard him harass.

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
You're lucky one of the strippers didn't start to harass you when you ran out of $.

Never happened to me, but I've seen some pretty pi$$ed strippers.

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose
You're lucky one of the strippers didn't start to harass you when you ran out of $.

Never happened to me, but I've seen some pretty pi$$ed strippers.

No they were very nice about it. When they came up and asked about a dance, I would tell them they needed to tell management to fix the ATM. I wanted to spend more money but I couldn't.