Barry Bonds Indicted For Purjury And Obstruction Of Justice.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Sinsear
Originally posted by: Harvey
Which Republicans have been profiting from steroids? I want proof. And then i want you to link them to the White House. Then i want the proof that the problem was intentionally ignored. Untill you can show that STFU you fvcking troll.

It's not a Republican thing. It's a matter of ethics from top to bottom. The only relevance to Republicans is that the current Republican administration happen to be the ethical turds du jour.

The same ethical and moral deconstruction that thinks cheating in sports is OK is the reason we're saddled with our unethical, immoral POS administration.

Uhh....No. I don't think cheating at sports is ok, and I voted for the current administration. This is not a political matter, except for the fact that Mitchell started an investigation and is supposed to be releasing the names soon.

I'm sorry, but I can't stand that Barry, or any of the other guys cheated. Baseball is my favorite sport (I'm a season tix holder), and I can't stand that this nonsense has happened. I was looking forward to Barry breaking the record years ago, I thought it was going to be the greatest moment in sports, but for the past few I wish he would have retired instead of staining this beloved game. I don't give any of these guys a free pass. It's unfortunate, but hopefully the game will finally come clean and we can go back to the game that we all know.

So can everyone please stop equating this or tying it to the President. That's utter bullshit. Teh blame for this rests on MLB, the players union, and the players themselves. It's time to come clean and move past this.

Leadership starts at the top.

All of this has squarley been sanctioned from the top down.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: Harvey
Which Republicans have been profiting from steroids? I want proof. And then i want you to link them to the White House. Then i want the proof that the problem was intentionally ignored. Untill you can show that STFU you fvcking troll.

It's not a Republican thing. It's a matter of ethics from top to bottom. The only relevance to Republicans is that the current Republican administration happen to be the ethical turds du jour.

The same ethical and moral deconstruction that thinks cheating in sports is OK is the reason we're saddled with our unethical, immoral POS administration.

Uhh....No. I don't think cheating at sports is ok, and I voted for the current administration. This is not a political matter, except for the fact that Mitchell started an investigation and is supposed to be releasing the names soon.

I'm sorry, but I can't stand that Barry, or any of the other guys cheated. Baseball is my favorite sport (I'm a season tix holder), and I can't stand that this nonsense has happened. I was looking forward to Barry breaking the record years ago, I thought it was going to be the greatest moment in sports, but for the past few I wish he would have retired instead of staining this beloved game. I don't give any of these guys a free pass. It's unfortunate, but hopefully the game will finally come clean and we can go back to the game that we all know.

So can everyone please stop equating this or tying it to the President. That's utter bullshit. Teh blame for this rests on MLB, the players union, and the players themselves. It's time to come clean and move past this.

Leadership starts at the top.

All of this has squarley been sanctioned from the top down.

Enlighten me Dave. Show me.

marincounty

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2005
I think this is what Dave is talking about:
(I know, consider the source)

When contacted by Radar last week, various White House spokesmen declined to go on record about whether America's most powerful baseball fan was going to publicly congratulate or condemn Bonds after he tied or broke Hank Aaron's home-run record (Bonds tied the record Saturday night in San Diego). Could it be a result of allegations made by Jose Canseco in his 2004 book Juiced, in which Canseco says Bush was fully aware of his Rangers players using steroids when he owned the team?

During Bush's Rangers administration, Canseco, Rafael Palmeiro, Ivan Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, and Juan Gonzalez all played for the team, and all four men have had their names linked to steroid abuse. Canseco's claims have also been backed up by ESPN's Skip Bayless, who covered the Rangers while Bush owned the franchise. Says Bayless, "I knew the president when he was the owner of the Rangers ... I heard all the whispers around the locker room and the clubhouse [about steroid use] ... I'm sure George heard them also, and [he] looked the other way."

http://radaronline.com/exclusi...onds-roid-troubles.php

ZeGermans

Banned
Dec 14, 2004
I hear steroids make you able to see the ball better, and also give you stellar OBPs, overall batting averages, and every other stat that he excels in. He's also the only person to ever cheat in baseball ever. But hey let's keep hounding him and have a 1 day media ordeal when Kenny Rogers blatantly cheats in the world series.