Barr opens an investigation into the FBI Trump Russia investigation without the results of the TR investigation even being publiclally known...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I think the Democrats should put up or shut up. They feel so strong about impeachment, they declare they have all they need to impeach. Then they don't do anything but get on TV and complain about it.

If they really felt strongly about it they would have done it by now. It doesn't matter what the Senate thinks or what the Senate will or won't do. Instead they all blow hot air and political posturing just for show.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
You seriously can't figure that out? Let me help. DOJ and the AG
You must realize that it is Trump that is directing their actions on this?
You answer should be : "DOJ and the AG on behalf of Trump."

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
You must realize that it is Trump that is directing their actions on this?
You answer should be : "DOJ and the AG on behalf of Trump."

Do you have a factual link that states Trump did? Or just suspicions?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I find it comical that Republicans were deeply concerned about the costs involved with investigating conspiracy to defraud the government, yet were on investigation #3 into the criminal conspiracies origins and investigators themselves.

Reactions: dank69

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
You seriously can't figure that out? Let me help. DOJ and the AG

If They turns out to be Trump, that too would be Impeachable. However, in order to know who They are, one would first need to have an Investigation.

Last edited:
Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
If They truns out to be Trump, that too would be Impeachable. However, in order to know who They are, one would first need to have an Investigation.

Here Here! Let's investigate the investigators who are actively investigating the investigators! It's investigators all the way down. Cue the money concerned Republicans!

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
AG and DOJ is being utilized against Trumps political opponents ... you know what kind of countries that happens in? Next up is Buttermails. Pcgeek, I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but someone has to do it : You are fucked.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I think the Democrats should put up or shut up. They feel so strong about impeachment, they declare they have all they need to impeach. Then they don't do anything but get on TV and complain about it.

If they really felt strongly about it they would have done it by now. It doesn't matter what the Senate thinks or what the Senate will or won't do. Instead they all blow hot air and political posturing just for show.

Why is this a partisan issue? There is significant evidence of multiple crimes detrimental to our government committed by Trump. Why are you saying the problem here is that Democrats are hesitant to take action? All of Congress has equal responsibility to give oversight to the executive.

Do you support impeachment?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

jesus fucking christ.

--anyone: posts evidence. posts facts
--pcgeek: well that's just your opinion! well I'm just stating my opinion that this is your opinion! checkmate, libtards!

do you still not understand why you are treated like a child around here....and probably in life?

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004

Because McConnell and Senate Rs wouldn't convict for any reason whatsoever. They're complete partisan hacks.

Then Dump will run around spewing "no conviction no collusion" or some such nonsense, and it won't net a single voter for dems. Of course there's the question of whether they should do it because it's their constitutional duty, which I believe to be the case.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Sigh. Mueller's report, by itself, is hearsay. The testimony & documents used to formulate it are the actual evidence, which Barr isn't giving up just yet. It's perfectly clear that he's protecting Trump by withholding information from Congress. He betrays his oath of office which is to support & defend the Constitution rather than the person holding the office of President.

If the House sends a writ of impeachment to the Senate based entirely on hearsay the Senate will rightfully reject it for that reason alone.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I wonder who, from the American side already knows how deeply in debt Trump is to Putin and his puppet Russian oligarchs and whomever else wanted to get a piece of him for the purpose of exploiting the shit out of this useful idiot.

And then there's this little thing about Trump, with the load of debt he accrued, his problems with his infidelity and gross mismanagement of his finances not realizing how he would be under the persistent scrutiny of the people who he works for (besides the Russians and the Saudi's of course) when he decided to run for the office he now holds.

Did he actually think he could hide all of that criminal behavior for those eight years he thought he'd get in office and beyond?

That right right there is the definition of arrogance/affluenza induced stupidity at it's finest.

His crimes aren't an miscarriage of justice. It's an abortion done with a solid gold wire coat hanger.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I wonder who, from the American side already knows how deeply in debt Trump is to Putin and his puppet Russian oligarchs and whomever else wanted to get a piece of him for the purpose of exploiting the shit out of this useful idiot.

And then there's this little thing about Trump, with the load of debt he accrued, his problems with his infidelity and gross mismanagement of his finances not realizing how he would be under the persistent scrutiny of the people who he works for (besides the Russians and the Saudi's of course) when he decided to run for the office he now holds.

Did he actually think he could hide all of that criminal behavior for those eight years he thought he'd get in office and beyond?

That right right there is the definition of arrogance/affluenza induced stupidity at it's finest.

His crimes aren't an miscarriage of justice. It's an abortion done with a solid gold wire coat hanger.

this is the thing: it seems apparent and quite true, from campaign insiders reporting about Trump's own thoughts and that of this family, that he never wanted to win. He never expected to win. It was truly all just a publicity stunt to try and up his brand. That is the state of his debt and that his phantom wealth is completely tied to the name "Trump"--a brand that is nothing but a name and a fantasy. There is no product that this douche has ever offered or actually owned that didn't crater. He doesn't build or own buildings--he licenses his name to be stamped on them.

This was his entire strategy for pretending to run for POTUS: up his brand.

Reactions: tweaker2
Nov 25, 2013
this is the thing: it seems apparent and quite true, from campaign insiders reporting about Trump's own thoughts and that of this family, that he never wanted to win. He never expected to win. It was truly all just a publicity stunt to try and up his brand. That is the state of his debt and that his phantom wealth is completely tied to the name "Trump"--a brand that is nothing but a name and a fantasy. There is no product that this douche has ever offered or actually owned that didn't crater. He doesn't build or own buildings--he licenses his name to be stamped on them.

This was his entire strategy for pretending to run for POTUS: up his brand.

Sorry, not buying it.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
AG and DOJ is being utilized against Trumps political opponents ... you know what kind of countries that happens in? Next up is Buttermails. Pcgeek, I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but someone has to do it : You are fucked.

I feel the same about you.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Why is this a partisan issue? There is significant evidence of multiple crimes detrimental to our government committed by Trump. Why are you saying the problem here is that Democrats are hesitant to take action? All of Congress has equal responsibility to give oversight to the executive.

Do you support impeachment?

I am of the opinion that the House of Representatives and primarily the Democrats that if they feel as strongly about impeachment as they say that they do... and they have the evidence that they claim they have...
Why then are they not proceeding and doing it.

No, I am not to the point of impeachment.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
jesus fucking christ.

--anyone: posts evidence. posts facts
--pcgeek: well that's just your opinion! well I'm just stating my opinion that this is your opinion! checkmate, libtards!

do you still not understand why you are treated like a child around here....and probably in life?

I see no link was posted in reply. You have one?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Because McConnell and Senate Rs wouldn't convict for any reason whatsoever. They're complete partisan hacks.

Then Dump will run around spewing "no conviction no collusion" or some such nonsense, and it won't net a single voter for dems. Of course there's the question of whether they should do it because it's their constitutional duty, which I believe to be the case.

That is what I said if they feel as they claim, then do it.