- May 15, 2000
Thanks for responding. Its a shame that you live in such a bubble that you've managed to explain everything away as simply being a partisan attack.1. They are afraid that it will hurt their chance of reelection or taking more seats in the House and Senate.
2. It doesn't take much of a case to impeach. You do have to have a majority of votes and the political fortitude to actually do it.
3. No I'm not convinced that he obstructed justice. Dignity, well that is a very broad subject.
4. I'm sure that he has things to be afraid of. Don't we all?
Based on the ravenous behavior of the opposition... I would say it would make anyone afraid.
5. Hiding something, maybe and very possible. Hiding something doesn't make something criminal. I would venture to say that there is no such thing as an honest and completely transparent politician or person for that matter.
6. I don't have a need to justify my opinions or persuade others. This is a learned behavior due to the many assholes that take a small statement and then pick it apart and beat you to death with it with name calling and crap. You would be one of those very people. Everyone that disagrees with you gets flooded with a deluge of name calling etc... It's pathetic.
7. I'm fine with my beliefs. If and when something happens that makes me change them I will. Usually this is not random postings from a partisan internet poster.
8. You can question my beliefs all you like. Just because you question doesn't mean I have to reply.
9. Trust me, my ego is just fine. I don't require unknown people on the internet to boost my ego. LOL Thanks for your concern however.