Barn Burner: Free MLB.TV from T-Mobile

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb.html

Get MLB.TV free for a year. Must be a T-Mobile customer.

Personally, I don't watch baseball but I'm sure a ton of you out there do. For those who are on T-Mobile, enjoy the free year.

If only T-Mobile were offering the NFL free...

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Plan on doing this once live. May not use it but will install it to see what it looks like.

MDE

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
This is AWESOME! Thanks!

Will make weekends at the mother-in-law's a LOT more bearable.

Olivas

Jul 1, 2009
Deal is live now. Have a tablet on t-mobile payg and able to sign up successfully.

Note - sign up has to be done from device on t-mobile network.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Deal is live now. Have a tablet on t-mobile payg and able to sign up successfully.

Note - sign up has to be done from device on t-mobile network.

Signed up as well yesterday. My question is can you stream OFF the TMo network though? Can I stream from WiFi as long as my account was created (verified in my case since I already had a MLB.tv basic account)

And, I assume everything was blacked out yesterday as when I tried to stream I was told it was blacked out...

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Tried giving it a go last night, mets game was in the 8th. Kept getting an error message. When trying to start the stream.

Olivas

Jul 1, 2009
Can access via web browser on PC so doesn't have to be on TMo network after sign up, but blacking out local games so kinda crappy actually.... Can watch via archive after game over if into that kind of thing.

sammykhalifa

Dec 26, 2014
I still like how MLB network letss you watch every game except the one you're probably interested in.