Barack Obama Loyalty Quiz

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
The Republican Loyalty Quiz

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to the GOP

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a passionate and unyielding Democrat. You are appalled by the way Republicans are transforming America into a theocratic, corpo-fascist police state, and you'd walk across red America on a bed of red hot coals to elect a Democratic president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Republican Party and every intolerant, puritanical, imperialistic greed-mongering, Constitution-shredding ideal for which it stands.

miketheidiot

Lifer
Sep 3, 2004
Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard Democratic loyalist. You are appalled by the way Republicans are turning America into a theocratic, corpo-fascist police state, and you'd gladly walk through a furnace in a gasoline suit to elect a Democratic president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Republican Party and every intolerant, puritanical, imperialistic, greed-mongering, Constitution-shredding ideal for which it stands.

Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a devoted Democrat. You are quick to rally behind the party, even if you have not agreed with every decision Democratic leaders have made. The few differences you have are nothing compared to your complete and utter contempt for the Republican Party and the intolerance, fanaticism, and warmongering for which it stands.

Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. Hillary is your woman. Sure, she's got her flaws, but you think she'd make a good president, and you like the fact that no matter how tough things get, she keeps on fighting. You believe she's exactly the kind of leader we need to bring an end to the era of government of, by, and for fanatical, fear-mongering, civil liberty-seizing, World War III-agitating Repugnicans.

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You oppose John McCain with a passion. The fact that he is willing to keep troops in Iraq 100 years and that he has wholeheartedly embraced George W. Bush freaks the hell out of you. After eight years of seeing the country run by a despotic regime of Constitution-trampling, torture-loving, Armageddon-yearning warmongers, you believe it would be a national tragedy to see Bush hand over power his chosen successor, John McSame.

i like mccain more than that suggests, not alot of good options to vote though.

Killerme33

Jan 17, 2006
Your score is 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a moderate. You agree with Republicans on some issues and Democrats on others, while rejecting the blind, naked partisanship of both sides. You base your vote on issues rather than ideology and principle rather than party, which makes you the quintessential swing voter the media loves to fawn over.

This one is great. Too afraid to take a position? We'll just call it rejecting naked partisanship!

7/10 for me on the Obama Quiz.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
2/10

except that I'm voting for Obama.

I, for one, welcome our half-white, Muslim overlord. ;)

Synomenon

Lifer
Dec 25, 2004
Haha... Who comes up with these words?

Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Obamaniac. You find his Barack appeal Obama-sistible, and are so Barackupied thinking about him, you are ready to make a Baracklamation of your devotion from the rooftops. In the spirit of Obamaraderie, you want all Americans to pay Obamage to His Holiness, the Dalai Lobama, and consider the thought of anyone else as president an Obamination.

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
obama: ( and I thought I was being careful not to be too harsh..lol)

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a fierce opponent of Barack Obama. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: an elitist, morally superior, gun-grabbing, religion-bashing, terrorist-coddling appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Plus, he bowls like a girl.

McCain:

Your score is 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are conflicted about John McCain. On the one hand you like the fact that he's more moderate than most Republicans on certain issues, but you're concerned that he's too willing to shamelessly pander to right-wing extremists in order to get elected. Still, compared to the competition, you think he looks better and better every day.

I'm conflicted all right, but they got the conflictions backwards.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: PC Surgeon
Your score is 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You've had enough of Barack Obama. His empty speeches filled with all the happy talk and vague promises of change have begun to wear on you, and so have all the Obamatons who mindlessly worship him as if he were the Messiah. You think that when people talk about coming to Obama the same way they talk about coming to Jesus, it's time to lay off the Kool-Aid.

It's amazing how Republican propaganda has gotten you to criticize the Dems for behaving like how they have been with their candidates for decades.

Propaganda? Obama is a normal politician pandering for votes. You can't see that for some reason. Blinded by his colorful and inspiring speeches? Thats happened in history before....

Anyway, you drank a hell of a lot of that Ron Paul kool-aid, so you're not really one to make this kind of judgment IMO.

Well for starters, my post was a copy/paste from the answer I got from the quiz. Not my own words although I don't disagree with its statement.

Secondly, the "kool aid" seems to be subjective. Looking at Obama the last few months compared to Ron Paul over the last 20yrs, if you still think the former has more integrity, I'm not so sure I'm the one drinking the "kool aid". ;)

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
I took the Democratic Party quiz:

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard Democratic loyalist. You are appalled by the way Republicans are turning America into a theocratic, corpo-fascist police state, and you'd gladly walk through a furnace in a gasoline suit to elect a Democratic president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Republican Party and every intolerant, puritanical, imperialistic, greed-mongering, Constitution-shredding ideal for which it stands.

Update, Obama quiz:

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Obamaniac. You find his Barack appeal Obama-sistible, and are so Barackupied thinking about him, you are ready to make a Baracklamation of your devotion from the rooftops. In the spirit of Obamaraderie, you want all Americans to pay Obamage to His Holiness, the Dalai Lobama, and consider the thought of anyone else as president an Obamination.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a fierce opponent of Barack Obama. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: an elitist, morally superior, gun-grabbing, religion-bashing, terrorist-coddling appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Plus, he bowls like a girl.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Well, I didn't make it past the bumper sticker question. I hate bumper stickers and there was no option for I wouldn't slap a stooge sticker on my car I can't stand both of them.

So, no answers for me I guess.

SpunkyJones

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2004
I'm not sold on any of these candidates. Are these the best our country has to offer???

Your score is 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are not a fan of Barack Obama. While you find some of his rhetoric appealing and see him as a basically likeable guy, you think he's unqualified to be president. Perhaps if he gained a little more experience running a smaller country first, as Jon Stewart suggested, you'd consider voting for him in the future.

Your score is 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are conflicted about John McCain. On the one hand you like the fact that he's more moderate than most Republicans on certain issues, but you're concerned that he's too willing to shamelessly pander to right-wing extremists in order to get elected. Still, compared to the competition, you think he looks better and better every day.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
This:

Originally posted by: BoomerD

Then this:

Originally posted by: BoomerD
The Democratic Loyalty Quiz

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to the Democrats

Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard Democratic loyalist. You are appalled by the way Republicans are turning America into a theocratic, corpo-fascist police state, and you'd gladly walk through a furnace in a gasoline suit to elect a Democratic president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Republican Party and every intolerant, puritanical, imperialistic, greed-mongering, Constitution-shredding ideal for which it stands.

How is that even possible?

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
BTW, I got 6 of 10 on the Obama 'quiz' and 1 of 10 on the McCain. The responses are humorously loaded though IMO, and I doubt they were intended to be taken seriously.

Your score is 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are leaning toward Barack Obama. You haven't drunk the Kool-Aid yet like many of his overzealous disciples, but you find his message of change inspiring and his hope audacious. Plus, you think Obama Girl makes a convincing case.

Hmm.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Obama score:

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Obamaniac. You find his Barack appeal Obama-sistible, and are so Barackupied thinking about him, you are ready to make a Baracklamation of your devotion from the rooftops. In the spirit of Obamaraderie, you want all Americans to pay Obamage to His Holiness, the Dalai Lobama, and consider the thought of anyone else as president an Obamination.

McCain score:

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You oppose John McCain with a passion. The fact that he is willing to keep troops in Iraq 100 years and that he has wholeheartedly embraced George W. Bush freaks the hell out of you. After eight years of seeing the country run by a despotic regime of Constitution-trampling, torture-loving, Armageddon-yearning warmongers, you believe it would be a national tragedy to see Bush hand over power his chosen successor, John McSame.

Completely loaded questions intended for humor and treated as such. :laugh:

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Sweet, I got a zero!

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a fierce opponent of Barack Obama. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: an elitist, morally superior, gun-grabbing, religion-bashing, terrorist-coddling appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Plus, he bowls like a girl.

pstylesss

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2007
The Brack Obama Loyalty Quiz
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a fierce opponent of Barack Obama. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: an elitist, morally superior, gun-grabbing, religion-bashing, terrorist-coddling appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Plus, he bowls like a girl.

The John McCain Loyalty Quiz
Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are an enthusiastic supporter of John McCain. You like his independent streak and the fact that he's willing to buck the party line to do what's right. And what is right is to do whatever it takes to keep those gun-grabbing, stem cell-sucking, values-perverting, MoveOn.org-genuflecting liberal defeatocrats out of the White House.

The Democratic Party Loyalty Quiz
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a passionate and unyielding Republican. You remain fiercely dedicated to fighting the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism, and you'd walk across a field of land mines if it meant casting a deciding vote for a Republican president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Democratic Party and every elitist, French-loving, religion-mocking, America-hating, terrorist-appeasing ideal for which it stands.

The Republican Party Loyalty Quiz
Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a devoted Republican. You are quick to rally behind the party, even if you have not agreed with every decision Republican leaders have made. The few differences you have are nothing compared to your complete and utter disdain for the Democratic Party and the elitism, cowardice, and godlessness for which it stands.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: herm0016

Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a solid backer of John McCain. Hey may not be the perfect candidate, but when it comes to keeping America safe and prosperous, he's clearly the best man for the job. Whatever reservations you have about him are outweighed by the alternative possibility of having a president who wants to tax you blind, take away your guns, and surrender to terrorists on day one.

sounds about right.

:thumbsup:

LOL! We need a McCainbot label or something like that. You guys drink far more of that kool-aid than any Obamessiah follower.

I need a Hillarybot one. My dislike of Obama has much more to do with her not beating him.

Feb 16, 2005
mcshame quiz:
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You oppose John McCain with a passion. The fact that he is willing to keep troops in Iraq 100 years and that he has wholeheartedly embraced George W. Bush freaks the hell out of you. After eight years of seeing the country run by a despotic regime of Constitution-trampling, torture-loving, Armageddon-yearning warmongers, you believe it would be a national tragedy to see Bush hand over power his chosen successor, John McSame. :thumbsup:

On Obama:
Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Obamaniac. You find his Barack appeal Obama-sistible, and are so Barackupied thinking about him, you are ready to make a Baracklamation of your devotion from the rooftops. In the spirit of Obamaraderie, you want all Americans to pay Obamage to His Holiness, the Dalai Lobama, and consider the thought of anyone else as president an Obamination. :thumbsup:

on dumbya:
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable failure of a president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him impeached and run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs
Yup, that's just about spot on.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Where's the: 'he's the bitter medicine the Bush hacks deserve' answer?

edit: BTW, I got 6 of 10 on the Obama 'quiz' and 1 of 10 on the McCain. The responses are humorously loaded though IMO, and I doubt they were intended to be taken seriously.

considering these are under the About.com: Political Humor section, i think they're super cereal.

you're usually a better observer than this.

The Republican Loyalty Quiz

Your score is 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a moderate. You agree with Republicans on some issues and Democrats on others, while rejecting the blind, naked partisanship of both sides. You base your vote on issues rather than ideology and principle rather than party, which makes you the quintessential swing voter the media loves to fawn over.
Your score is 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a moderate Democrat. You agree with Democrats more often than not, but have misgivings about some of their positions on key social issues, as well as their ability to defend the country. You remain supportive for now, but if Democrats keep moving to the left and taking their cues from people like Michael Moore, you may decide to jump off that crazy train.
The Barack Obama Loyalty Quiz
10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to Barack Obama

Your score is 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are leaning toward Barack Obama. You haven't drunk the Kool-Aid yet like many of his overzealous disciples, but you find his message of change inspiring and his hope audacious. Plus, you think Obama Girl makes a convincing case.
The John McCain Loyalty Quiz
10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to John McCain

The Hillary Clinton Loyalty Quiz
10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to Hillary Clinton

Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a passionate loather of Hillary Clinton. You find her to be incredibly irritating, and the thought of having to listen to her shrill, whiny voice for the next four years is completely unbearable. You'd probably give some serious thought to moving to Canada ? or possibly leading your own secessionist movement -- rather than live in Hillary's America.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Nevermind that, there's a George W Bush loyalty quiz on there too!!!

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable failure of a president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him impeached and run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.