Barack Obama Loyalty Quiz

RY62

Mar 13, 2005
A little "on topic" humor. :)

Barak Obama Quiz

Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You'd never vote for Barack Obama. You think he's an inexperienced, incompetent neophyte who's never accomplished anything notable -- with the possible exception of making a celebrity out of his nutty, America-bashing pastor, Jeremiah Wright. He has made you want to bitterly cling to your guns and/or religion, praying he doesn't become president, but preparing for the worst.

Fairly accurate for me. Post your results.

miketheidiot

Lifer
Sep 3, 2004
Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Obamaniac. You find his Barack appeal Obama-sistible, and are so Barackupied thinking about him, you are ready to make a Baracklamation of your devotion from the rooftops. In the spirit of Obamaraderie, you want all Americans to pay Obamage to His Holiness, the Dalai Lobama, and consider the thought of anyone else as president an Obamination.

talk about some loaded questions/answers :D

rpanic

Golden Member
Dec 1, 2006
Your score is 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You've had enough of Barack Obama. His empty speeches filled with all the happy talk and vague promises of change have begun to wear on you, and so have all the Obamatons who mindlessly worship him as if he were the Messiah. You think that when people talk about coming to Obama the same way they talk about coming to Jesus, it's time to lay off the Kool-Aid.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Your score is 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are leaning toward Barack Obama. You haven't drunk the Kool-Aid yet like many of his overzealous disciples, but you find his message of change inspiring and his hope audacious. Plus, you think Obama Girl makes a convincing case

BUT, I actually identify MUCH more with this:

Originally posted by: rpanic
Your score is 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You've had enough of Barack Obama. His empty speeches filled with all the happy talk and vague promises of change have begun to wear on you, and so have all the Obamatons who mindlessly worship him as if he were the Messiah. You think that when people talk about coming to Obama the same way they talk about coming to Jesus, it's time to lay off the Kool-Aid.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Where's the: 'he's the bitter medicine the Bush hacks deserve' answer?

edit: BTW, I got 6 of 10 on the Obama 'quiz' and 1 of 10 on the McCain. The responses are humorously loaded though IMO, and I doubt they were intended to be taken seriously.

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a fierce opponent of Barack Obama. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: an elitist, morally superior, gun-grabbing, religion-bashing, terrorist-coddling appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Plus, he bowls like a girl.

Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a solid backer of John McCain. Hey may not be the perfect candidate, but when it comes to keeping America safe and prosperous, he's clearly the best man for the job. Whatever reservations you have about him are outweighed by the alternative possibility of having a president who wants to tax you blind, take away your guns, and surrender to terrorists on day one.

sounds about right.

:thumbsup:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: herm0016
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a fierce opponent of Barack Obama. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: an elitist, morally superior, gun-grabbing, religion-bashing, terrorist-coddling appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Plus, he bowls like a girl.

Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a solid backer of John McCain. Hey may not be the perfect candidate, but when it comes to keeping America safe and prosperous, he's clearly the best man for the job. Whatever reservations you have about him are outweighed by the alternative possibility of having a president who wants to tax you blind, take away your guns, and surrender to terrorists on day one.

sounds about right.

LOL! We need a McCainbot label or something like that. You guys drink far more of that kool-aid than any Obamessiah follower.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You oppose John McCain with a passion. The fact that he is willing to keep troops in Iraq 100 years and that he has wholeheartedly embraced George W. Bush freaks the hell out of you. After eight years of seeing the country run by a despotic regime of Constitution-trampling, torture-loving, Armageddon-yearning warmongers, you believe it would be a national tragedy to see Bush hand over power his chosen successor, John McSame.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: PC Surgeon

It's amazing how Republican propaganda has gotten you to criticize the Dems for behaving like how they have been with their candidates for decades.

Anyway, you drank a hell of a lot of that Ron Paul kool-aid, so you're not really one to make this kind of judgment IMO.

Rockinacoustic

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2006

Your score is 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are not a fan of John McCain. You think he's a faux maverick who has about as much claim to being a "straight-talker" as George W. Bush has to being a man of peace. Plus, you think he's so old and out of touch, when that phone rings at 3 a.m., he'll probably try to pick up the TV remote.

For once I'd like a candidate to be enthusiastic about.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Obama

Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a great admirer and supporter of Barack Obama. You are looking forward to seeing him take the oath of office and bring the country together, assuming Hillary Clinton is still not campaigning against him at the time. You think his promise to change the world might be a stretch, but you believe that, yes, we can drag Bush and Cheney's asses out of the White House and restore hope to America.

McSame

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You oppose John McCain with a passion. The fact that he is willing to keep troops in Iraq 100 years and that he has wholeheartedly embraced George W. Bush freaks the hell out of you. After eight years of seeing the country run by a despotic regime of Constitution-trampling, torture-loving, Armageddon-yearning warmongers, you believe it would be a national tragedy to see Bush hand over power his chosen successor, John McSame.

That's what I got.

Obama 2008! Oh, wait he's already won.

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
Originally posted by: Vic
...and I doubt they were intended to be taken seriously.

dude... I can't believe you actually think that these are our strict opinions... this is just for fun!! everyone of these are loaded questions. calm the heck down man! you may want to re-read your own post.

JohnnyGage

Feb 18, 2008
Originally posted by: herm0016

sounds about right.

Right with you dude. Except my McCain score was 6.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
lol. What a stupid quiz.

Your score is 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You've had enough of John McCain. There is little you agree with him about, and with all of his crazy talk about staying in Iraq 100 years, you wonder if he may be suffering from pre-senile dementia. While he has his charms, you are convinced he's the wrong man for the job in every possible way.

Jun 27, 2005
Your score is 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are not a fan of Barack Obama. While you find some of his rhetoric appealing and see him as a basically likeable guy, you think he's unqualified to be president. Perhaps if he gained a little more experience running a smaller country first, as Jon Stewart suggested, you'd consider voting for him in the future.

Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a strong critic of John McCain. While you don't hate him the way you hate Bush, you wouldn't vote for him even if Dick Cheney's shotgun were pointed right at your face. You believe there would be no sadder day in America than if George W. Bush -- after eight years of running the military into the ground, driving the economy into a ditch, and shredding the Constitution -- had the pleasure of handing the baton to his chosen successor, John McSame.

And this is why I probably won't be voting this year... Both candidates just plain suck. I guess there's always the symbolic protest of voting for Bob Barr...

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
10/10 on the Obama Quiz, 1/10 on the McCain one due to the last question being a joke instead of a realistic question like 'Do you think McCain becoming president would be worse for the US than giving Bin Laden full control over the US nuclear arsenal?'

RY62

Mar 13, 2005
Some of the analysis with the scores are hillarious. I need to try the rest of the tests.
The response for 10 of 10 on the Obama quiz cracks me up. These people probably masturbate to Obama videos.

RY62

Mar 13, 2005
Republican Quiz
Your score is 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a moderate. You agree with Republicans on some issues and Democrats on others, while rejecting the blind, naked partisanship of both sides. You base your vote on issues rather than ideology and principle rather than party, which makes you the quintessential swing voter the media loves to fawn over.

Democrat Quiz
Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a solid Democrat. You are not as fiercely ideological or uncompromising as others in the party, but nonetheless remain a reliable supporter. If you could have your way, you'd like to see Democrats leaders take a slightly more accommodating approach on certain issues ? and dial down some of their nakedly partisan and bitterly divisive rhetoric.

McCain Quiz
Your score is 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are leaning toward John McCain. While you don't necessarily agree with him on all of the issues and don't find him that inspiring, he seems like he's got the character and cajones to be president, even for an old guy. Sure, he may nod off in a few Cabinet meetings, but you're willing to suck it up and vote for him anyway.

Hillary Quiz
Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. Hillary is your woman. Sure, she's got her flaws, but you think she'd make a good president, and you like the fact that no matter how tough things get, she keeps on fighting. You believe she's exactly the kind of leader we need to bring an end to the era of government of, by, and for fanatical, fear-mongering, civil liberty-seizing, World War III-agitating Repugnicans.

The quizzes are loaded for sure but the results are pretty good, at least for me.
5 Republican and 7 Democrat would suggest that I'm a left leaning centrist. Pretty much what i've always thought.
7 for Hillary is about right but, before taking the quiz, I would have guessed around 5 for McCain.

alphatarget1

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
Obama

Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You'd never vote for Barack Obama. You think he's an inexperienced, incompetent neophyte who's never accomplished anything notable -- with the possible exception of making a celebrity out of his nutty, America-bashing pastor, Jeremiah Wright. He has made you want to bitterly cling to your guns and/or religion, praying he doesn't become president, but preparing for the worst.

McCain

Your score is 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are leaning toward John McCain. While you don't necessarily agree with him on all of the issues and don't find him that inspiring, he seems like he's got the character and cajones to be president, even for an old guy. Sure, he may nod off in a few Cabinet meetings, but you're willing to suck it up and vote for him anyway.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

Mean MrMustard

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2001
Originally posted by: RY62
A little "on topic" humor. :)

Barak Obama Quiz

Fairly accurate for me. Post your results.

Yet, you're a Hillary supporter... :roll:

I scored a 9 out of 10. Funny, because I'm a libertarian and wouldn't be caught dead voting for Obama, Hillary, or McSame.

Those questions are so loaded it's ridiculous. Nice try though.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
The Democratic Loyalty Quiz

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to the Democrats

Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard Democratic loyalist. You are appalled by the way Republicans are turning America into a theocratic, corpo-fascist police state, and you'd gladly walk through a furnace in a gasoline suit to elect a Democratic president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Republican Party and every intolerant, puritanical, imperialistic, greed-mongering, Constitution-shredding ideal for which it stands.