Barack Obama holds an Iftar Party at the White House

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Scotteq

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2008
you realize it was the president of the united states who threw the party?

ZOMGOUTRAGE!!!

/wail
/Gnashing_of_Teeth

Clearly, the solution is to vote President Obama out of office during the next election

Oh - Would someone please pass the Couscous and Harees!?

/nomnomnom

This was Obama’s third Iftar dinner at the White House. Former President Bill Clinton started the tradition of hosting an Iftar dinner which was continued under President George W. Bush.

Last edited:

DeadFred

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2011
Glad to see you defending the guy sitting on your left, you wouldn't want to offend him when your junk is in his hands;)
Guess you couldnt tell with the twig and berries in your face, but that "guy" on my left was your mom. :D

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Guess you couldnt tell with the twig and berries in your face, but that "guy" on my left was your mom. :D

So girls that look like guys are your thing? I guess if you can't get any action you will take it from anything.

DeadFred

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2011
So girls that look like guys are your thing? I guess if you can't get any action you will take it from anything.
HEY, thats no way talk about your mother! Besides if she waxed that beard, she wouldnt look half bad.

BTW, she mentioned that she is very disappointed in your political views and holds herself partly to blame. Told me you havent been quite the same since she accidentally dropped you on your head as a toddler. :'(

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
LOL

great thread. Guy post something and many are so hell bent on defending the president.

LOL

anyway. It looked like a good party. i bet the food was amazing. yummm

Apr 27, 2012
HEY, thats no way talk about your mother! Besides if she waxed that beard, she wouldnt look half bad.

BTW, she mentioned that she is very disappointed in your political views and holds herself partly to blame. Told me you havent been quite the same since she accidentally dropped you on your head as a toddler. :'(

That's typical from that leftist. I can't believe he would defend obama on this.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
But he probably won't celebrate Miku's birthday on Aug 31st.
This President really needs to get his priorities straight.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
It was wrong under bush and it's wrong under obama. It would be nice if he could be this respectful to Christians.

So it's wrong to do a dinner if it's Muslims but it would be respectful if he did it for Christians? You really don't do a good job of hiding your bigotry.

Apr 27, 2012
So it's wrong to do a dinner if it's Muslims but it would be respectful if he did it for Christians? You really don't do a good job of hiding your bigotry.

He has a lot of disrespect for Christians. He supports and funds groups which are anti-Christian. He goes out of his way to appease Islam yet completely ignores Christianity. You do a good job of showing your bigotry for Christians.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
He has a lot of disrespect for Christians. He supports and funds groups which are anti-Christian. He goes out of his way to appease Islam yet completely ignores Christianity. You do a good job of showing your bigotry for Christians.

So the yearly Easter egg hunt and yearly Christmas party are ignoring Christianity? Or does the 18 foot Douglas fir Christmas tree in the White House each year ignore Christianity? Or how about last year when Michelle Obama read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to a room full of children at a Children's Hospital, was that the Obama's ignoring Christians? I'd put you on ignore like suggested if it weren't so fun to consistently prove you wrong.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Is it wrong for him to host a Seder as well?

Apr 27, 2012
So the yearly Easter egg hunt and yearly Christmas party are ignoring Christianity? Or does the 18 foot Douglas fir Christmas tree in the White House each year ignore Christianity? Or how about last year when Michelle Obama read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to a room full of children at a Children's Hospital, was that the Obama's ignoring Christians? I'd put you on ignore like suggested if it weren't so fun to consistently prove you wrong.

I have no problem with that but why is he hosting this party? Yes he did hold celebrations for Christians but he has also attacked them as well. He gave money to anti-Christian groups in the Middle East.

berzerker60

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2012
He need to be more fair! Do only things that benefit my beliefs and persecute those who have other beliefs! You know, fair!