Barack Hypocrisy Obama

Rockinacoustic

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2006
Reading the Times today, I came across This article discussing McCain's slow descent onto Obama's latest mis-step , and Obama's reply back:

?If I had to carry the banner for eight years of George Bush?s failures,? he added, ?I?d be looking for something else to talk about, too.?

Yet Mr. Obama spent his fourth day in a row explaining his ?bitter? remark in San Francisco.

?I may have made a mistake last week in the words that I chose,? he said. ?But the other party has made a much more damaging mistake in the failed policies they?ve chosen and the bankrupt philosophy they?ve embraced for the last three decades.?

Gee Barack, are you sure you're not looking for "something else to talk about" too? :roll:

What a flippin' hypocrite. Does anyone else connect those big eloquent words together to see what they actually mean?

--------------------------------------------------
There are two or three existing threads on Obama and the related comment.

Please pick and choose rather than start another.

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
This is probably the most pointless Barack-bashing thread of the many that already exist here. So, you know, congrats on that.

Rockinacoustic

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2006
Originally posted by: Slick5150
This is probably the most pointless Barack-bashing thread of the many that already exist here. So, you know, congrats on that.

Until we have a permanent thread what's one more on top of the twenty per day.

I found it amusing.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Rockinacoustic is like the guy from "a beautiful mind" finding word links in newspapers and speeches. you should get that checked out. Most mental illness can be cured or helped these days.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Rockinacoustic
Reading the Times today, I came across This article discussing McCain's slow descent onto Obama's latest mis-step , and Obama's reply back:

?If I had to carry the banner for eight years of George Bush?s failures,? he added, ?I?d be looking for something else to talk about, too.?

Yet Mr. Obama spent his fourth day in a row explaining his ?bitter? remark in San Francisco.

?I may have made a mistake last week in the words that I chose,? he said. ?But the other party has made a much more damaging mistake in the failed policies they?ve chosen and the bankrupt philosophy they?ve embraced for the last three decades.?

Gee Barack, are you sure you're not looking for "something else to talk about" too? :roll:

What a flippin' hypocrite. Does anyone else connect those big eloquent words together to see what they actually mean?

I'd save the analysis of eloquent words till I learned basic grunt.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
i like it that obama nitpick-bashing is in full swing at this time. i like it that hillary and her partner mccain is wringing this "bitter" bit absolutely bone dry. i like it that mccain and his partner hillary are nitpicking obama's words to exhaustion. i like it because most voters with any common sense are getting sick and fed up with this nonsense of blatantly misconstruing obama's intentions into false petty jingoisms because they cannot attack him with substance, and most everyone knows exactly what these two losers are doing and why. these two are making themselves look pathetic playing this one dog and pony show to an audience that's seen and heard it one too many times.

the voters have wised up to these type of rovian shennanigans long ago from listening to bush and cheney pull this same kind of tired smear tactics going on over seven years.

this smear campaign by hillary and mccain is being driven by sheer desperation, and it shows. thing is, it's already breached the point of descending returns, yet hillary and mccain have to keep pounding at this issue because it's all the mud they can smear obama with at the moment. pitiful really.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: tweaker2
i like it that obama nitpick-bashing is in full swing at this time. i like it that hillary and her partner mccain is wringing this "bitter" bit absolutely bone dry. i like it that mccain and his partner hillary are nitpicking obama's words to exhaustion. i like it because most voters with any common sense are getting sick and fed up with this nonsense of blatantly misconstruing obama's intentions into false petty jingoisms because they cannot attack him with substance, and most everyone knows exactly what these two losers are doing and why. these two are making themselves look pathetic playing this one dog and pony show to an audience that's seen and heard it one too many times.

the voters have wised up to these type of rovian shennanigans long ago from listening to bush and cheney pull this same kind of tired smear tactics going on over seven years.

this smear campaign by hillary and mccain is being driven by sheer desperation, and it shows. thing is, it's already breached the point of descending returns, yet hillary and mccain have to keep pounding at this issue because it's all the mud they can smear obama with at the moment. pitiful really.

I have this hope. The appetite to believe like the Neanderthal OPer is, I think fading, due to the serious deterioration in the average citizens sense of well being. Clown thinking is tolerable and fun but not when the future looks insecure. I think Obama may win because people realize things have to change and now is not the time to humor idiots.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Slick5150