Bannon, 666

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I think I might start a crowdsourcing campaign to get Bannons connection to all things evil aired on different platforms. Everything and everyone conntected to this pos sorry excuse for an ape needs to get all the sun light it/they deserve.

Boris even has the same fucked up hair as Trump.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Banon, 666

If you're going to equate someone with all things evil you could at least spell his name correctly. All the people named Banon are now quaking in their boots. :oops:;)

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Bannon's philosophy seems to be "who's the most incompetent and easily manipulated politician with conservative leanings? I'll back him."

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Banon, 666

If you're going to equate someone with all things evil you could at least spell his name correctly. All the people named Banon are now quaking in their boots. :oops:;)

And you could have helped me out ;). There fixed. I was probably contemplating "Bane" when I wrote it, plus the dump was almost done ;);).

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Bannon was the correct spelling. At least thats how Satan prefers to spell it.
Besides, the name Banon only has 5 letters. The devils spelling of Bannon has six, keeping in line with Satans favorite number.
By the way...
Ever wonder what the meaning of 666 is?
Some believe it is an unholy date prediction or the coded name of the anti Christ, or the physical mark of the beast.
However, turn 666 upside down and you have 999. And 999 is the mark of currency. Cash. Loot. Moolah.
So.... 666 actually means the love for money. Or the lust for money. Or the corruption caused from money.
And the mark of the beast is said to either appear on ones hand or on ones forehead, (something biblical like that).
Possibly meaning that on the hand would be ones desire to have in the hand. And the mark on the forehead meaning that if one has no money in hand, they are thinking hard of how to acquire that money.
So, either you have it or you are thinking how to get it.
The mark on the hand vs on the forehead.
Not a physical mark but the wisdom of reference.
And everyone knows the scripture is full of stuff taken literally that actually should be taken as wisdom.
Speaking of 666 i.e. 999, guess which US President has had more 999's than any other US President, Donald Trump.
Trump has billions of 999's. And, he is evil. And, the scriptures pretty much predicts Donald Trump to a tee and how those so called moral Christians will be so fooled by Mr 666.
See? Now you've learned something totally useless. :p

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Banon would be the Prophet/Priest that convinces the World to follow the Beast. He needs to bring a Statue to Life or something.(I no longer feel confident in my memory of the details).

Don't read much into it, Revelation was just some dudes artistic rant against Nero. I don't know the state of Prose or other artistic expression of the time, but Revelation strikes me as something that would have been brilliant at some point in History. Even now it inspires many a Fictional yarn meant to terrify the Masses for either Control or just Titillation/Entertainment.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
Banon would be the Prophet/Priest that convinces the World to follow the Beast. He needs to bring a Statue to Life or something.(I no longer feel confident in my memory of the details).

Don't read much into it, Revelation was just some dudes artistic rant against Nero. I don't know the state of Prose or other artistic expression of the time, but Revelation strikes me as something that would have been brilliant at some point in History. Even now it inspires many a Fictional yarn meant to terrify the Masses for either Control or just Titillation/Entertainment.

Nah, Satan would be like "wait, you're listening to this schlubby sack of shit?" And then he'd flay him and shit into his wounds while doing a wicked guitar solo.