Bank vice president under fire for saying she doesn't want a 'minority slut' as VP

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
What trump and the GOP have consistently shown is that you don't have to be smart to be rich or to rise to power, who you know seems to be much more important.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Black, sagging pants, and smoking weed ? Nah, he couldn't possibly have a criminal record...

We can all make generalizations - but for some reason you only ever call out one type - while actively doing it yourself for things that confirm your cognitive dissonance.
You mean like you only call out one type?

Pot meet kettle
BTW - Tell us again systemic racism doesn't exist

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
She's the poster child for NHHS's new hydration campaign:

"Drink 8 glasses of water a day or you may look like this!"

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Racist, sexist, old rich white person? Nah, she couldnt possibly be a conservative.
The most probable inference would be some degree of pro-business. But at the same time, the "bank" is not a national giant but a local "small business" in Iowa.

Slut shaming though...is mostly a estrogen war thing....

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Good people.... November 3rd taught me that the US would be so much better if we got rid of about 47% of them. I hear Russia is waiting with open arms for people willing to follow a fascist regime.
I hear Baltimore City is very well empty of those naughty reds. Come on over and buy one of those 30,000 dollar houses in West Baltimore. Integrate yourself well with the black and browns of the city and build a personal relationship them, and ah, engage in certain transactions only they can provide.

It's a blue paradise. ;)

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
With looks like that, she'd be way better off being a guy what with the rugged Freddie Krueger complexion, stylish Robert Redford hairdo, old man Gary Busey grimacing smile that scares little children shitless, tom turkey neck.....

Jus' say'in.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

There always seems to be a few of these every week. Why do conservatives think they can just post this shit on social media without recourse?

Edit: Jesus Christ, this is what she looks like btw

Edit 2: in case the bank takes down her photo:

I didn't know that banks hired zombies!

She looks like she just walked off the Walking Dead set.

Wait... Lisa Walsh did it.

F&M Bank & Trust President Charles Walsh made a statement, and
Amy Walsh is vice president of marketing and public relations??

That's a lotta Walsh.

Nepotism much?

Last edited:

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
What journalist writes a story like that with three main figures all sharing a last name and doesn’t clarify what if any relationship exists between them?

I'm thinking Chris is the step-dad, Amy is the sexy step-daughter, and Lisa is the creepy cousin they never let out of the basement.

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
Black, sagging pants, and smoking weed ? Nah, he couldn't possibly have a criminal record...

We can all make generalizations - but for some reason you only ever call out one type - while actively doing it yourself for things that confirm your cognitive dissonance.
There is a difference. Racism and sexism are promoted by the leaders of the conservative movement. Criminality is not promoted by black leaders.