Banana Republic - Wool/Cashmere Jacket $49

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000

<< "We are experiencing difficulty with your request at this time. BR Online apologizes for any inconvenience.

Please select a store or department above to return to shopping. "
>>

The dreaded Anandtech Effect

KEV1N

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2000
Picked up the Jacket from the Banana Republic at the mall. Yup, $49. Probably one of the only times where BR has an item I can actually justify paying the price for. Totally worth $50. Sales associate says that there's a huge overstock on these jackets or something.

Uclagamer_99

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2000
you'll have much better luck getting on these deals at B&Ms then online...i saw all of the sale jackets the other day at banana in all kinds of sizes and colors...surprised they had a lot more blacks than colas

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000

<< you'll have much better luck getting on these deals at B&Ms then online...i saw all of the sale jackets the other day at banana in all kinds of sizes and colors...surprised they had a lot more blacks than colas >>

that's odd since the cola color is yuck... the stores here have few black colors, hardly any grey and a slew of cola colored jackets.

maxhunter

Jun 19, 2001
I saw a lot of these at the Perimeter mall last night. They had grey, black, and cola (which is more suede color). I was going to buy one until I saw the elastic band on the bottom. Sorry, Homey don't play dat.

Lenox location didn't have any grey except for smalls and a lot of cola.

Hope this helps my Atlanta brothers and sisters looking for a jacket. Makes a great gift.

Max