Balkan teens chump Trumpsters

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
No I couldn't and you can't demonstrate your view either. Lets quit playing games. I think Huffington Post is the Breitbart of the left and you don't.

You don't think. You believe, and that doesn't need any basis in reality.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
How is that different than you? Are you objective and everybody else is a hack? You are a huge hack though, just so you don't try and fool yourself.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

Just a heads up that he's evidently cunning enough to keep honest people occupied with his bullshit, using the "controversy" to validate the "both sides" argument.

These people aren't dumb, they know what they need to do to win.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Please. There's a real difference between shoddy reportage & fake news. Trumpsters can't tell the difference-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ld-trump-is-in-the-white-house-because-of-me/
That's not shoddy reporting that is outright wag the dog fake reporting. That some fake sites popped up isn't news and most were quickly dismissed.

Just because some guy claims he won trump the wh doesn't make it true.

If that were the case then the fraudster in ny that claimed he invented fb would be worth billions.

Get over it. The people see your brand and hate it

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Only if you base that on American standards, now keep in mind that teenagers cannot work and the standard of living its good money.
Oh its good money for an individual all I'm saying is trying to make grand conclusions on some sites making this kind of money is a complete stretch.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
That's not shoddy reporting that is outright wag the dog fake reporting. That some fake sites popped up isn't news and most were quickly dismissed.

Just because some guy claims he won trump the wh doesn't make it true.

If that were the case then the fraudster in ny that claimed he invented fb would be worth billions.

Get over it. The people see your brand and hate it

Heh. That's why Clinton got more votes than Trump, right? Because people hate the Democratic brand...

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Oh its good money for an individual all I'm saying is trying to make grand conclusions on some sites making this kind of money is a complete stretch.

Jerry Springer once remarked that "Crap sells." He understood Trumpsters before they were called Trumpsters.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Jerry Springer once remarked that "Crap sells." He understood Trumpsters before they were called Trumpsters.
Good for Springer, these sites are still making peanuts but that won't stop you droning on as if this is significant enough for you to be making this idiotic conclusions.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Good for Springer, these sites are still making peanuts but that won't stop you droning on as if this is significant enough for you to be making this idiotic conclusions.

Heh. They're makin' bacon Trump style. Pure charlatanism.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
So what?

Nice ethnic slur, btw.
How is that an ethnic slur? after all, plenty of Mexican flag waving and "make California Mexico again" banners. Not to mention the id's given to illegals and low thresholds for registration and voting undoubtedly led to a lot of the votes. B

But Katie Steinle doesn't matter. Laws don't matter.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
How is that an ethnic slur? after all, plenty of Mexican flag waving and "make California Mexico again" banners. Not to mention the id's given to illegals and low thresholds for registration and voting undoubtedly led to a lot of the votes. B

But Katie Steinle doesn't matter. Laws don't matter.

And now the voter fraud boogeyman, just another way to say Benghazi. The spread in CA is 2.5M votes & growing. The notion that fraud can account for that is completely absurd.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
And now the voter fraud boogeyman, just another way to say Benghazi. The spread in CA is 2.5M votes & growing. The notion that fraud can account for that is completely absurd.
Fraud and it being cuckifornia that allows itself to be invaded. But okay.

Ohh, and who is raising the fraud boogeyman now?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Fraud and it being cuckifornia that allows itself to be invaded. But okay.

Ohh, and who is raising the fraud boogeyman now?

You raised the voter fraud boogeyman with the remark about ID's for illegals & low registration thresholds. If it wasn't about that then it was pointless of you to say so, wasn't it?

Feb 16, 2005
Awe, poor baby. Do you need a tissue?
nah, you'll need them more, and probably some replacement knee pads. You've been duped so, so badly. And I feel zero sympathy for a fuckstick like you. Here's hoping you feel what it's like to struggle for health insurance, make ends meet, etc.
fvck you and everyone like you.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It is about all of it.

You're missing an opportunity to examine the way you think.

You said-

The people see your brand and hate it

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I figure you believe it or you wouldn't have said it.

I pointed out the fact that Hillary got more votes as refutation of that. It indicates that what you said isn't true at all. Again, mere fact.

Since then, all you've done is attempt to rationalize & re-affirm a belief in that assertion of non-truth.

Shorter version- If you think there were 2M cases of voter fraud you're out of your mind.

Last edited:

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
nah, you'll need them more, and probably some replacement knee pads. You've been duped so, so badly. And I feel zero sympathy for a fuckstick like you. Here's hoping you feel what it's like to struggle for health insurance, make ends meet, etc.
fvck you and everyone like you.
Funny, you guys tried to gaslight before the election didn't work. Won't work this time either.