Baldy18...Look into my eyes...

TAandy

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2002
You are feeling SLEEEEPY, your eyelids are getting HEEEAAAAVYYYY, you are asleep.
When I click my click my mouse you will wake up.
You will put your four fastest nodes OFFLINE.
You will put your four fastest nodes OFFLINE until midnight on 24th December, then, when the clock strikes twelve, you will switch them back ONLINE.
You will remember nothing of this conversation :D

MoFunk

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
phew! I thought you were trying to seduce him! Thought that I should get out of this thread ASAP before I saw something I just don't need to see! ;)

TAandy

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2002
Originally posted by: LyNx01
Why would you want him to stop crunching :Q

Stop your voodoo magic, now!!!!! :p;)

Not stop
:Q
He's trying to pass me before his birthday (24th) and he's nearly there already :(
Just trying to get him to go offline until 25th :D

TAandy

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2002
Originally posted by: MoFunk
phew! I thought you were trying to seduce him! Thought that I should get out of this thread ASAP before I saw something I just don't need to see! ;)

That's quite enough of that, thank you. :D
This is serious :D:D

GhettoFob

Diamond Member
Apr 27, 2001
Originally posted by: MoFunk

That's what I was thinking too. :eek::)

Baldy18

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2000
Hahaha! This thread is cracking me up. Maybe because it is about me or maybe because you guys are all crazy.:p

Maybe now would be a good time to add those new nodes that have been crunching for the last two days.:D Maybe I'll wait.;)

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999
Andy, it doesnt appear to have worked on Baldy18... but for some odd reason I just clicked off all my machines! Damn You! :p

TAandy

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2002
Originally posted by: mastertech01
Andy, it doesnt appear to have worked on Baldy18... but for some odd reason I just clicked off all my machines! Damn You! :p

Rats, the guy I bought the book "Long Distance Hypnotism" off guaranteed 100% success !;)

TAandy

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2002
Originally posted by: mastertech01
Let me guess, Paul Harvey?

Funnily enough, he didn't give his name :( And I couldn't see his face because he had his hat pulled down, dark glasses and a scarf wrapped round his mouth.
I thought that was a bit strange at the time :D