Baldurs Gate 2 - revisited

Bigblades

Mar 17, 2004
I beat the game 3 times. A lawful good fighter, a lawful nuetral sorcerer, and an evil mage/cleric. Now, granted this was one of the best games ever made, but where do you go after beating it three times?

I present to you:
The Big Picture Its a mod that encorperates 3 fairly large modules into the game.. doubles the amount of NPC's in the game, adds a ton of new weapons, and adds quite a few new area's and quests as well. All and all I'd say that this mod is about the same size as the actual expansion to the game. Plus, it makes the game a helluva lot harder. So hard...

You'll prolly need to get some other junk to make it all work, and its a bit tricky to install, but if your posting on this forum chances are your intelligent enough to figure it out.

(Other modules and required ones can be found here)

I'm about 40% through the new version of the game, I think.. and so far I'm liking it a lot. It is far more difficult, there are a host of new spells for me to contend with, and a lot of baddies have gained new abilities. There are some bugs with it, but the guy who made the big picture is pretty good about fixing them and coming out with new patches on an almost weekly basis.

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
I don't think I could afford to play BG2 through again. It is a big game. I still havn't played planescape and I think I should play that.

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
I have finished Baldur's Gate 1 yet, yet alone all the other great D&D based RPGs. Kudos to you sir for having the ability to enjoy these games to their full potential.

And pity on me for not playing them enough. :(