Bailouts, Executives, and lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2005
My roommate is writing a paper on conspiracies for his business ethics class and was asking me for some help. After talking for a while, and after reading this article, we decided that all the recent bailouts and paid-off executives action would be a great topic.

Does anyone know of any good online sources he could use for research? He's having some trouble finding enough facts on the issue.

Sedition

Dec 23, 2008
Originally posted by: Farang
The college should have a vast online database of material to search through.

I think he is actually asking for topics and theories he could search for in such databases. A little more OT than P&N (never thought I would say that) since it is more of an ask for help.

Sorry OP. I got nothing for you, but I am sure someone does... Where is Dave when you need him?

James Bond

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Sedition

I think he is actually asking for topics and theories he could search for in such databases. A little more OT than P&N (never thought I would say that) since it is more of an ask for help.

Sorry OP. I got nothing for you, but I am sure someone does... Where is Dave when you need him?

Yeah - feel free to move this if it's more appropriate there :) I was on the line.

venkman

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2007

I heat that most colleges have a big building with all kinds of books, magazines, and journals that you can read for free.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
It's a good topic because even if it's not a conspiracy there is still a great deal of information to support the supposition that it is, and no good conspiracy exists without such info.

Status
Not open for further replies.