bahahahaha...

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
I heard about that on WIP, pretty cool.. what a garbage tip from a rich man though.. I guess he needs to feed his family with pizza though heh.

Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by: brunswickite
5 buck tip for two pizzas seems good enough to me.

mr. tool(thats you), thats not why he left the tip...its cause of waht TO did which you may or may not have heard depending on if you do or do not live under a rock.

brunswickite

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad

mr. tool(thats you), thats not why he left the tip...its cause of waht TO did which you may or may not have heard depending on if you do or do not live under a rock.

why so hostile?

I have heard about it, but not everyone follows sports or cares?

Also, I made the comment after seeing the previous poster's "what a garbage tip from a rich man though".

Apr 17, 2005
i figured people that didnt care about the topic would have read the summary and not come in, but that would be the logical thing to do.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000

a rock?

i dont live under a rock, i keep hearing this guys name, and know he plays sports...but i dont give a sh!t about him or what he did enough to care why some pizza guy would leave a perfectly good tip on the ground unless this player had killed or raped someone or done some other horrible thing.

did he do something horrible? im not googling him

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
i figured people that didnt care about the topic would have read the summary and not come in, but that would be the logical thing to do.

no logic here, you should know better

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
Originally posted by: sleepmachine
jokes on him. terrell owens is still rich and that guy still delivers pizza

pizza guy has my respect.

Life isn't always about money

Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by: Yzzim
Originally posted by: sleepmachine
jokes on him. terrell owens is still rich and that guy still delivers pizza

pizza guy has my respect.

Life isn't always about money

yup, its not money...the pizza guy was just as sick and tired of to sh1t as all us philly people are.

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
So is it official, the Eagles and Owens have lost that lovin' feelin' for good? I remembered when Owens was so sure that McNabb and the Eagles were such a perfect fit for him and vice versa. I wonder if Al Davis has given Owens a call yet.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
I would LOVE to see Owens play with Moss, just think.. Kerry Collins would become EVERYBODYS #1 Fantasy QB overnight!

Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
I would LOVE to see Owens play with Moss, just think.. Kerry Collins would become EVERYBODYS #1 Fantasy QB overnight!

hahah you think one QB and one football is enough for those two egos?