Bad Boys 2 shooting this month!! BOOYAH!!!

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Hell yeah!! My mom said that she saw an interview with Martin this morning and he said that they were starting shooting this month and it would last for 4 months.

"You mean, y'all paid, what, $80,000 for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?! "

"It's $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. Limited edition. "

"You damn right it's limited! No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny dick with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just draggin' the f*ck along."

:p:D:);)

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
I love the first one.. :D I hope they don't "Kid it up" for the Will Smith fans. Please god no.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Their filming it down here in Miami, maybe i can find out about bein an extra or somethin... :D

dafatha00

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2000
Bad Boys was fun to watch but Martin Lawrence comes off as somewhat obnoxious to me. Go Will Smith!!!

Fatdog

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2000
Now that's how you suppose to drive! from now on, that's how you drive!

:D

StevenYoo

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2001
Tea Leoni was sooooo damn hot in that movie.

heck, she's sooooo damn hot now too!

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
Originally posted by: NFS4
Hell yeah!! My mom said that she saw an interview with Martin this morning and he said that they were starting shooting this month and it would last for 4 months.

"You mean, y'all paid, what, $80,000 for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?! "

"It's $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. Limited edition. "

"You damn right it's limited! No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny dick with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just draggin' the f*ck along."

he IS right you know.....if i pay $80,000 for a damn car, it better be able to hold my double gulp!

-PAB

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
Awesome, I have been wiating for this movie to start filming for years...can't wait

kLezViruS

May 15, 2002
Originally posted by: PsychoAndy

he IS right you know.....if i pay $80,000 for a damn car, it better be able to hold my double gulp!

-PAB

LOL

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
Tea Leoni <-- the only reason I saw Bad Boys in the first place. Tea in some nice kinky lingerie.....drool.............

"You ever feel, you know...fuNNy"

I swair that sends shivers down my back whenever she says that :)

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
Tea Leoni <-- the only reason I saw Bad Boys in the first place. Tea in some nice kinky lingerie.....drool.............

"You ever feel, you know...fuNNy"

I swair that sends shivers down my back whenever she says that :)

$20 says she sends shivers down a couple other places too!

-PAB

nitrousninja

Golden Member
Jun 21, 2000
I've never been able to like a Will Smith movie. I've tried but all he is is a bunch of cliched jokes and goofy faces. I've seen some interviews with him and he seems like a cool and intelligent guy but his movies and music just plain lick.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: nitrousninja
I've never been able to like a Will Smith movie. I've tried but all he is is a bunch of cliched jokes and goofy faces. I've seen some interviews with him and he seems like a cool and intelligent guy but his movies and music just plain lick.

Have you even seen Bad Boys?

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
I loved the first movie. I hope the second will be as good.

Tea Leone is one hot chick!