Bad Antec P182 reviews floating around online

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
I've noticed that Amazon and Newegg have a pretty big portion of negative reviews about the Antech P182.

I have the P180 and that case is rock solid.

I picked up a P182 for my cousin's build and I put all the components in and besides the issue with the fans not running properly, what other issues is there to complain about really?

I keep reading about the standoffs and how the screws get stripped easily. I'm wondering if that is user error or if that is a fault on Antec's part?

Have any of you noticed any problems with the standoffs in the case?

I haven't. I installed a new P5Q Deluxe motherboard with no problems whatsoever.

mpilchfamily

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2007
User reviews just plain suck. They are unreliable and often come from complete noobs who don't know what they are talking about. If it is a common problem i'm sure Antec would imediatly adress teh iddue. Usually doesn't take long for them to remedy issues with there cases.

crice

Jan 15, 2004
I have the P182 and I really have nothing to complain about. The fans are quiet at low speed. The side panels are sound dampened. It's spacious. I can route my cables behind the mobo. I'm not sure why people are complaining :p