Back off the Floridians

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< That's funny coming from a person who voted for a Moron. A beady eyed frightened little man of a Moron at that. >>

Red, did you ever consider that it's easier to control a beady eyed frightened man with a smart Cabinet than it is a self-important crusader built from machine parts? ;)

Besides, at least I could punch the ballot so the chad wasn't just pregnant AND I figured out which candidate to vote for. I think the qualifies me for Florida Mensa. :D

jobert

Nov 20, 1999
Come to think of it,
JonnyGuru's been pretty quiet down there.

Wonder if he's still trying to figure out
which hole to punch?

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< they took the exact ballot from florida and gave it to a class of 27 second graders and told them to vote for Gore and the all got it correct >>

Bwuahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Send that to the Secretary of State in Florida. It may be just the type of evidence she needs to fight off Bore's lawyer hordes.

Russ, NCNE

Format C:

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Real Floridians are neither stupid, confused, or morons. Its all the &quot;foreigners&quot;, those stupid, confused, morons from the other states that the rest of you were so proud to be rid of, that keep piling in in droves that makes it look that way. The morons are your own on extended vacation.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000

<< You know what I find funniest is that they took the exact ballot from florida and gave it to a class of 27 second graders and told them to vote for Gore and the all got it correct ... &quot; >>

That's funny... i heard a different urban legend (on CNN) in which they gave it to a bunch of University students and half of them got it wrong.

VAP0R

Sep 1, 2000

<< Real Floridians are neither stupid, confused, or morons. Its all the &quot;foreigners&quot;, those stupid, confused, morons from the other states that the rest of you were so proud to be rid of, that keep piling in in droves that makes it look that way. The morons are your own on extended vacation. >>

Dude why dont you go screw your fvcking self. I'm a &quot;Real Floridian&quot; but have many foreigner friends and they are not stupid,confused, or morons. In fact the people that voted wrong were mostly &quot;Real Floridians&quot;. Hell someone told me that his uncle was one of them but he voted for a third party but is saying he voted wrong because he would rather have Gore then Bush for president. Most of you guys dont know the truth of whats happening down here so why dont you just STFU!

Format C:

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< Dude why dont you go screw your fvcking self. I'm a &quot;Real Floridian&quot; but have many foreigner friends and they are not stupid,confused, or morons. In fact the people that voted wrong were mostly &quot;Real Floridians&quot;. Hell someone told me that his uncle was one of them but he voted for a third party but is saying he voted wrong because he would rather have Gore then Bush for president. Most of you guys dont know the truth of whats happening down here so why dont you just STFU! >>

ROFLMBO!!!!! Do you have the faintest CLUE where I live, &quot;dude&quot;?