Back from fishing pier

Dingleberries

Banned
Jan 12, 2002
No way am I ever gonna meet up with stranger to go fishing. Something about being in a tiny boat with a complete stranger that tells me it's not a good idea. Maybe i've been watching too much Godfather.

Wduaqnug

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2002
in coney island there is one place left is pier right after keyspan park. it use to be place not too many people knew about. but now with keyspan park and future plans of building hotel and water park there it will be overcrowded or closed at all

Kevin

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
Originally posted by: Wduaqnug
in coney island there is one place left is pier right after keyspan park. it use to be place not too many people knew about. but now with keyspan park and future plans of building hotel and water park there it will be overcrowded or closed at all

I'm taling 20-30 years ago. My uncle was telling me that one day him and his brother went crabbing and some how caught 68 in a day...

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Dingleberries
No way am I ever gonna meet up with stranger to go fishing. Something about being in a tiny boat with a complete stranger that tells me it's not a good idea. Maybe i've been watching too much Godfather.

just say a Hail Mary before you put your hook in the water and you'll be ok ;)

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Freejack2
I hope to god you're not fishing in the Hudson.

Heh...reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Kramer goes swimming in the river. :)

Wduaqnug

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2002
didnt measure it 8 or 10 feet

I am back, no fish water is too cold pier is full of people no fish. but at least I breathed fresh ocean air. Damn NYPD cops were undercover in yankee jackets and caps writting tickets for beer and riding bycicle on the pier. They were racial@ they gave out tickets to puerto ricans and black, there were 6 white guys drinking beer, they told them just to finish beer and than to go inside somewhere to drink it

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Wduaqnug
didnt measure it 8 or 10 feet

I am back, no fish water is too cold pier is full of people no fish. but at least I breathed fresh ocean air. Damn NYPD cops were undercover in yankee jackets and caps writting tickets for beer and riding bycicle on the pier. They were racial@ they gave out tickets to puerto ricans and black, there were 6 white guys drinking beer, they told them just to finish beer and than to go inside somewhere to drink it

Aww was hoping you would have caught a striper!

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: pillage2001
Zim was looking for you last night. He missed ya. He would prolly go with you. :)

I would have gone just to see spunky since I never got to see the pic :(