Bachmann: Irene was political message from God

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
Much as I dislike Michele Bachmann, in this case the video reveals she was clearly joking. Still, her words were badly chosen, and I don't doubt she might in fact believe what she was saying.
Choosing the wrong words comes in handy when dealing with crazy countries with nukes.

Paul98

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2010
if that is an act of god, that god is an idiot. Why not send us some good ideas and people who will fix the problem. Oh I guess killing random people in a natural event will give them the message... yeah that's some great "god" you got there hahaha.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
if that is an act of god, that god is an idiot. Why not send us some good ideas and people who will fix the problem. Oh I guess killing random people in a natural event will give them the message... yeah that's some great "god" you got there hahaha.

Well, God did send the tsunami to Japan because of all that fucked up bukkake shit, and the other one to Thailand because of all that fucked up un-Christian ladyboy shit, and the earthquake to Haiti because those people made a deal with Satan over the whole French thing, so it's really not much of a stretch here...