Babysitting While Black..

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I'm beginning to think you have serious mental illness

Its the conservative brain defect..
1. if he first hears about this from a liberal it will automatically be false for eternity no matter what what else information, the sun may set him on fire and he will still deny climate change is a thing.
2. whatever comes up that does not agree with his predetermined world view, said information gets auto-translated to static noise, he can have read it a million times and still have not read a word of it.

Reactions: darkswordsman17

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Its the conservative brain defect..
1. if he first hears about this from a liberal it will automatically be false for eternity no matter what what else information, the sun may set him on fire and he will still deny climate change is a thing.
2. whatever comes up that does not agree with his predetermined world view, said information gets auto-translated to static noise, he can have read it a million times and still have not read a word of it.
Or when you are a racist but don't want to admit it, just deny any obvious racist acts. In his mind if it doesn't happen it doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkswordsman17

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Or when you are a racist but don't want to admit it, just deny any obvious racist acts. In his mind if it doesn't happen it doesn't exist.

Just because a black person was involved doesn't make it racist either.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
More stupidity...

I know you're old, so I'll cut you some slack and post your words again

Whatever you choose to believe.

As for my children's safety, I would always go for the better safe than sorry path. Maybe others ( you ) don't care as much for their children. Sorry for your children.

That's nanny state authoritarian words. Like it or not.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I know you're old, so I'll cut you some slack and post your words again

That's nanny state authoritarian words. Like it or not.

I disagree. anyone with a small amount of common sense that care about their children would rather err on the side of caution.

Like it or not, if a parent wouldn't then you have no common sense or you don't give a shit about your children. Or a combination of both.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I disagree. anyone with a small amount of common sense that care about their children would rather err on the side of caution.

Like it or not, if a parent wouldn't then you have no common sense or you don't give a shit about your children. Or a combination of both.

Stop with the dumb please. You know exactly whats going on here an you are just playing tremendous dense for the sake of it.
You would rather "err on the side of caution" is statement as vague as Trumps manhood.
You would rather "err on the side of caution" - to what degree? Any degree? Or is there a line where you go meh, at this point I am actually hurting my children AND the rest of the world?
Fuck man, stop the dense.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Your absolute is your burden. You said always, not common sense. Common sense would tell me to let my child ride a bike with a helmet. Always err on the side of caution would be to not let the child ride the bike at all.

If you would like to withdrawn the absolute from your text, go for it.

Reactions: cytg111

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Stop with the dumb please. You know exactly whats going on here an you are just playing tremendous dense for the sake of it.
You would rather "err on the side of caution" is statement as vague as Trumps manhood.
You would rather "err on the side of caution" - to what degree? Any degree? Or is there a line where you go meh, at this point I am actually hurting my children AND the rest of the world?
Fuck man, stop the dense.

The "always" degree. Like nanny state authoritarians.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Your absolute is your burden. You said always, not common sense. Common sense would tell me to let my child ride a bike with a helmet. Always err on the side of caution would be to not let the child ride the bike at all.

Exactly this. Its the grey stuff that some people have such a hard time with... and I get it, its so much easier navigating absolutes true/false black/white(pun), its just not smart - but its easy... and common.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005

You Know what I meant when I said it.

You are just being the argumentative asshole you always are.

LOL what a clown you are.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Exactly this. Its the grey stuff that some people have such a hard time with... and I get it, its so much easier navigating absolutes true/false black/white(pun), its just not smart - but its easy... and common.

Indeed. It's how a child sees things as right/wrong. As you grow up, thinking more in the grey area of things is what's expected, taking into account variables and less absolutes. As you can clearly see from this mornings posts, Pcgeek maintains the crown for most accurate avatar.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
You Know what I meant when I said it..

- Look in the fcking mirror man, it is EXACTLY what you are doing the first time around... EXACTLY. Hypocrisy dude, hypocrisy. That or you have zero introspection skills.