Babysitting While Black..

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I don't know and cannot speak for that. I would still stand on the side of better safe than sorry.

I noticed you didn't answer my question.

Lets suppose that the children were kidnapped and someone saw it and blew it off even though they thought it was strange.
Then it comes out that the children were kidnapped. Would you blame them for not calling in that case?

If I look at you and see what I believe to be a murderous white cracker about to go on a school shooting spree .. I better call you in, right, cause, better safe than sorry right? Also what *IF* you actually are one, imagine the fallout if I HADNT reported you and all these people be dead now.
This is stupid to the next level.

Reactions: Aegeon

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
If I look at you and see what I believe to be a murderous white cracker about to go on a school shooting spree .. I better call you in, right, cause, better safe than sorry right? Also what *IF* you actually are one, imagine the fallout if I HADNT reported you and all these people be dead now.
This is stupid to the next level.

I would be fine with that if serious.

So you are saying:

If you saw someone with children and you thought they were suspect, but blew it off and didn't call the police. Later you found out that these children were found dead at the hands of the person you were suspicious of. You would be OK with that?

Yes or no?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Learn something by a thread in AT P&N? A thread from this hard left board is your backup to prove something evil happened here? No thanks.
Don't take my word for it, read the stories.

Afraid you will learn something? Its called willful ignorance.

Reactions: KMFJD

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

So you are saying:

If you saw someone with children and you thought they were suspect, but blew it off and didn't call the police. Later you found out that these children were found dead at the hands of the person you were suspicious of. You would be OK with that?

Yes or no?
Yes or no to what? You fail to propose a real question. What some people are trying smash through your skull with a sledgehammer is that is every white person was reported to the police for suspicion of mass murder.... How tf would that work??? daaaamn

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Yes or no to what? You fail to propose a real question. What some people are trying smash through your skull with a sledgehammer is that is every white person was reported to the police for suspicion of mass murder.... How tf would that work??? daaaamn

He's cool with that..

Until he has to bail his kid out of jail.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

So you are saying:

Yes or no?
The problem too many people make this judgment.
dark skin = suspect

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
But that is fine cause what if some them is true? The rest of the darkskins should be fine with that. Right?

How would you react, if while you're reading this post, suddenly there was a knock at your door, you get up from the computer, go to the door and open it and find five police officers standing there.

They say "we had an anonymous tip that you're molesting your children. You need to stand aside we're going to take your kids out of here and interview them." They then walked into your house, gather any kids, you protest, they slap you in handcuffs and put you in the car, and take your kids anyway.

I'm sure you're going to be like "it's not serious, I have nothing to worry about, I'll just sit in jail for a couple of days until this all gets straightened out."

Right? You're okay with that? Better safe than sorry right?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
How would you react, if while you're reading this post, suddenly there was a knock at your door, you get up from the computer, go to the door and open it and find five police officers standing there.

They say "we had an anonymous tip that you're molesting your children. You need to stand aside we're going to take your kids out of here and interview them." They then walked into your house, gather any kids, you protest, they slap you in handcuffs and put you in the car, and take your kids anyway.

I'm sure you're going to be like "it's not serious, I have nothing to worry about, I'll just sit in jail for a couple of days until this all gets straightened out."

Right? You're okay with that? Better safe than sorry right?

(we are still pretending to be pcgeek here right?)

But if it were me I would NOT be answering no door in the middle of the night like that, actually ever, I would have cam eyes on and communicate through electronics, show me the warrant or ah heck off. My lawyer is on her way. You like your job officer? I would throw everything at it... and then... Id probably move to another neighborhood for my girls sake... probably another country.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
(we are still pretending to be pcgeek here right?)

But if it were me I would NOT be answering no door in the middle of the night like that, actually ever, I would have cam eyes on and communicate through electronics, show me the warrant or ****************** off. My lawyer is on her way. You like your job officer? I would throw everything at it... and then... Id probably move to another neighborhood for my girls sake... probably another country.

I am me, I have no idea WTF you're talking about.

As regards your response, that might fly 20 years ago. These days, assuming they don't have S.W.A.T. blast your door open and start spraying bullets, good luck with the Amber Alert that will go out for your ass.

Then they'll lock you in a room, and throw away the room. Fvck the key. They will disappear your ass, and you'll be rooming with Jimmy Hoffa.

America: One nation, under surveillance, with waterboards and wiretaps for all. In the land of the fee, and the home of the slave..

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I am me, I have no idea WTF you're talking about.

As regards your response, that might fly 20 years ago. These days, assuming they don't have S.W.A.T. blast your door open and start spraying bullets, good luck with the Amber Alert that will go out for your ass.

Then they'll lock you in a room, and throw away the room. Fvck the key. They will disappear your ass, and you'll be rooming with Jimmy Hoffa.
Stand down, I was impersonating pcgeek, as that would be his response had he not fled the scene.
If its that bad, I would flee the country, at least the state, and find somewhere with less conflict. Norway? Iceland? Canada?

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Stand down, I was impersonating pcgeek, as that would be his response had he not fled the scene.
If its that bad, I would flee the country, at least the state, and find somewhere with less conflict. Norway? Iceland? Canada?

At some point, someone has to stand and fight. The sh!t is wrong, and they should not be able to get away with it..

I was watching a video on this site, which led to another video, which led to me watching a story about Pam Gaston. Google her name.

We are living in truly scary times. This is not the America I grew up in. And running won't fix it.

Last edited:

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005

This make no sense?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I will.

I do hope that if any of your kids get kidnapped, someone will report it for you.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I will.

I do hope that if any of your kids get kidnapped, someone will report it for you.

Of course, and on account of there not being many bigots around here the reports will be credible as well.

Its the same thing with your profile/persona over and over again, take something quantitative and make a single qualitative statement on account for the whole issue (first strawman), when that doesnt work make the qualitative example personal to your opponent (second strawman). Then when I do the same to you, to show you the absurdity of that line of rhetorics you will go "that makes no sense" and next after that make up your own answer on your opponents account. Same same same, irrelevant uphill shit every single time.

Go park you car outside a shooting range, every time a white dude enters, call up the cops and report a potential mass shooter. Quantitative.
What if one of those white guys actually WERE a mass shooter, wouldnt you want to catch him?. Qualitative.
What if that shooter was shooting at *your* baby. Personal.

You cant fucking report all white people entering a shooting range and expect law enforcement to take it seriously... law enforcement would break down.
You cant fucking report the ONE white dude (the rest was african american) that enters the range, on account of him being white alone. That would be racist.
You cant fucking bring my family into an inherently objective debate. If you held the presidents family hostage he would be removed by the 25th in a split second. Disability. Conflict of interest,

Anyway.
Should police check it out? Probably, cause a report is a report. Then when all checked out ok, police goes back to granny and get a full statement .. if that statement is racist and bigoted as hell they fine her 2 million dollars and send her fat ass to reeducation camp. Something along those lines would be my suggestion.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
At some point, someone has to stand and fight. The sh!t is wrong, and they should not be able to get away with it..

I was watching a video on this site, which led to another video, which led to me watching a story about Pam Gaston. Google her name.

We are living in truly scary times. This is not the America I grew up in. And running won't fix it.
Was there ever a conclusion to that case, were they ever reunited with their daughter? All i see is a few very old articles and some youtube videos that i can't watch atm.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Of course, and on account of there not being many bigots around here the reports will be credible as well.

Its the same thing with your profile/persona over and over again, take something quantitative and make a single qualitative statement on account for the whole issue (first strawman), when that doesnt work make the qualitative example personal to your opponent (second strawman). Then when I do the same to you, to show you the absurdity of that line of rhetorics you will go "that makes no sense" and next after that make up your own answer on your opponents account. Same same same, irrelevant uphill shit every single time.

Go park you car outside a shooting range, every time a white dude enters, call up the cops and report a potential mass shooter. Quantitative.
What if one of those white guys actually WERE a mass shooter, wouldnt you want to catch him?. Qualitative.
What if that shooter was shooting at *your* baby. Personal.

You cant fucking report all white people entering a shooting range and expect law enforcement to take it seriously... law enforcement would break down.
You cant fucking report the ONE white dude (the rest was african american) that enters the range, on account of him being white alone. That would be racist.
You cant fucking bring my family into an inherently objective debate. If you held the presidents family hostage he would be removed by the 25th in a split second. Disability. Conflict of interest,

Anyway.
Should police check it out? Probably, cause a report is a report. Then when all checked out ok, police goes back to granny and get a full statement .. if that statement is racist and bigoted as hell they fine her 2 million dollars and send her fat ass to reeducation camp. Something along those lines would be my suggestion.

When did anyone report EVERY black person in a car with a white child? Or vice versa. Nobody even suggested that.

Go back to granny? How do you know she is a granny or even old? Assumption.

Why do you think it is even based on racism? Assumption. It's Georgia where everybody is racist right?

Send her "fat ass" to reeducation camp? Really?

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Was there ever a conclusion to that case, were they ever reunited with their daughter? All i see is a few very old articles and some youtube videos that i can't watch atm.

Well, I know she never saw her daughter again, because someone killed her. Whether or not the father ever got custody, I haven't been able to find out. And he hasn't been able to collect a single penny of the 500 million judgment.

Reactions: KMFJD

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
When did anyone report EVERY black person in a car with a white child? Or vice versa. Nobody even suggested that.

Why do you think it is even based on racism? Assumption. It's Georgia where everybody is racist right?

Yes. Really. The propposed problem here is that it is racial stereotyping. This is the problem at hand. How will you deal with it. Suggestions.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

What was is based on? If your answer is "I don't know I wasn't there" then it could be racism.

Change the babysitter to white and ask yourself, is the call made?

Ottonomous

May 15, 2014
if everyone's going to assess and demand judicial standards to their liking, might as well bring out the AI. Even if informed by human input and disproportionate sentencing, we can all face these suspicions in the open and with cameraphones and dashcams at every moment

Once the machine starts, we nonwhites will prepare for any drug-related, violent crime accusations, etc. Whites will have to be extra careful around children, money and neonazi acquaintances parading as GOP

Reactions: cytg111