babylon 5 discussion, so far finished season 3

jjyiz28

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2003
wowweee. i love it, the characters, the story, everything. i think delenn looks hotter with her full minbari makeup on, rather than being half/half. previously before this, i watched deepspace9dvd, and thought it couldn' be beat, but babylon5 is so much better. the first season felt disjointed, some of the episodes were lame, but it did have its funny moments. in the later half of 1st season, it started to kick into the storyline. season2 and 3 has been excellent. even when the story isn't a major plot episode, it had a little bit added onto it as its side story, and felt more cohesive rather than DS9. DS9 was good, but felt disjointed, even throughout the later seasons.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
i use to like that show. but as with almost all series, the plot line got so complex that it became impossible to watch for the casual viewer.

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
kosh 1 rules.

edit: end of season 3 is when sheridan set up them the bomb right?

jjyiz28

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2003
Originally posted by: dc
kosh 1 rules.

edit: end of season 3 is when sheridan set up them the bomb right?

sheridan goes to zahadum with his wife, and sets up the nuke and its a cliffhanger. garibaldy is gone too, don't know where, another cliffhanger.

man, 1 more season and its all over. season5 is another story, so lets not even go there