[b]I want to be a lifer, will you help?

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
I guess this post isnt directed at all lifers, but I've picked up on some lifers cunning strategies.

So, what I need you to do is, PM me and say your in. Then from here on out, every single post or response I see from you I will respond and insult you in some way, make fun, or just be stupid. It doesnt really matter.

I think if I get enough help and waste enough of my time with 1 line insults I should be a lifer in no time!

PS yeah, it gets annoying

If you waste enough of our time with your useless drivel, your post count will be reset to "0" faster than the Mean Mod can erase your account.

Watchful Mod

WarmAndSCSI

Banned
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: dxkj
I guess this post isnt directed at all lifers, but I've picked up on some lifers cunning strategies.

So, what I need you to do is, PM me and say your in. Then from here on out, every single post or response I see from you I will respond and insult you in some way, make fun, or just be stupid. It doesnt really matter.

I think if I get enough help and waste enough of my time with 1 line insults I should be a lifer in no time!

Your scheme would for about.... 5 minutes before the lightning-fast mods caught ya

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
rolleye.gif

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
um... never mind...

Sorry, but this is strike 2 for you. Have a nice vacation, 1 week should do you just fine

Watchful Mod

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: PhaZe
Notice how he hasn't replied...possibly proving a point?

Hopefully. I think he should continue to prove his point.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: dxkj

this post sucks

;)