Ay Caramba !!!!!!! Mens Trampoline !!!!!

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Ay Caramba........... first there is womens trampoline.......... I can take that......... beautiful women bouncing up & down ;) But I just heard that there will be Mens Trampoline :p :p :p :p :p WTF!!!!!!

I hope those dudes wear cups, cause as Austin Powers would say......... 'I don't want to see thier bits & peices, jiggling around' ;) :p

Cheers,
Aquaman

crYnOid

Oct 11, 1999
winner spoiler info below

Russian guy gold :(
Aussie guy silver :)
don't remember who got bronze :Q even tho i watched it an hour ago

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
i'm just hoping that there are no "attractive" people there which causes *AheM* and the guy lands funny...

or as ralph would say, "i bent my wookie..."

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
Sorry, but the Aussie didn't appear to be "cupped". He had some pointage going on.

Was it me or were most of these guys really, really gay? Not even just gay gay, but really, really, scarily gay. I was surprised some of them didn't just skip around the arena.

No offense to the non-trampolining gays intended. ;)

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
I watched the womens and its a combination of difficulty and a series of 10 jump tricks. There are 2 judges for difficulty, 2 judges for the tricks and 1 judge for the centering. They combine all of the scores to get a final score.

Cheers,
Aquaman

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Ahh, I get it. Sounds like more fun to watch the women's rather than men. (Read: The Man Show) ;)