Aww Trump, Fox, Obama haters. Not so easy, is it.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Hmmm I seem to remember.... after Obamacare went live and the ACA website went live that all we heard from the righties was how pathetic the newly released ACA website was. How unusable that website was. How all of the promises from Obama and ACA and the ability to sign up had completely failed Americans.

Fast forward to Donald Trump and this thing called Coronavirus.
Hmmmm, again I seem to remember Donald Trump standing up there only a few weeks ago promising HIS WEB-SITE.
Remember? That fantastic web site to be constructed over night using the services of Google Inc, where.... everyone, EVERYONE IN AMERICA could log in and look up their closest virus testing station?
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT, Donald Trump?????
Geee.... the righties sure did bash the hell out of Obama for his ACA website, and they still do to this very day.
Yet, WHERE IS THAT TRUMP-GOOGLE WEBSITE ?????
That site promised, that Donald Trump promise, that website Trump promised yet Google knew nothing about?
NOT SO EASY DONALD, NOW IS IT ???
Creating websites can be indeed tricky to pull off, especially massive government websites.
At least.... Obama DID have a functional website and that website did eventually deliver as promised.
AND YOURS, DONALD????
YOUR CORONAVIRUS TESTING WEBSITE?
We're not letting you off the hook, Fox News, you to bashed that Obamacare site, and you still continue to. Yet, we hear not one discouraging word about Donald Trump and his total and complete failure to deliver. No website, no where can people locate testing sites.

It seems to me that Donald Trump has promised a hell of a lot to the American people concerning the virus, yet all that Trump has delivered is nada, zilch, nothing. Nothing but assuring that everyone must praise Donald Trump and kiss his ass.
Mike Pence is a really good ass-kisser, and Barr is another awesome ass-kisser. Mitch McConnell and Mike Pompeo, they too love that Donald Trump ass-kissing. Do we need to go down the entire list of Donald Trump ass-kissers?
And most disturbing to me is Deborah Birx. She doesn't exactly kiss the fat ass but she sure comes awfully close. And Deborah Birx has a way of not directly kissing but appearing to kiss Trump's ass. Deborah Birx is pretty damn good at side-stepping the issue as not to upset Donald Trump, where at least Dr Anthony Faucia has his limits. Faucia can take only so much, and can witness only so much Trump ass-kissing from all of the others.
At least Dr Faucia understands the virus is more important than Donald Trump's ego, something not one of the others surrounding Donald Trump understands.

Donald Trump delivered an amazing display of ass-kissing, but what Donald Trump DID NOT deliver was.... was.... EVERYTHING HE PROMISED.
Testing for everyone, NOPE!
A vaccine within hours, NOPE!
A cure within hours, NOPE!
Effective successful Covid-19 treatment, NONE!
People back to work, NYET!
Again.... do I really need to go through the entire list?
Simply tune in tomorrow and watch Donald Trump lie has ass-off once again.

SO.... when Donald Trump, when Fox News, when one single righty republican should dare... DARE attack President Obama or the efforts of President Obama and of the democrats, just toss that crap back into their face. Ask them, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED? SUCCESSFULLY ACHIEVED? No matter what the subject, what the issue, just ask any single republican Obama hater what THEY HAVE DONE in comparison?
Oh, And I just thought of another Trump BS promise. WHERE IS YOUR HEALTHCARE PLAN, DONALD ????
Where oh where can that replacement plan be ???
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Yet another Donald Trump promise that was no promise at all but only an attempt at more ass-kissing.
Donald Trump is quite talented you see...
Who else can kiss their own ass ???

Last edited:

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Lol ignoring two important acts. The pandemic crisis team and the simulation they had in December 2016. He was handed in a silver plater what to do. Nope. Obama did it. Screw it.