Awesome Song. Awesome Music Video.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Originally posted by: FallenHero
i dont think you fully understand...there is NSFW, and then there is BANNINATED

ZOMG NOES!!1 Teh Baby Jesus is going to come down from Heaven and smite the OP for such an offense unto the Lord. He must REPENT and REJOICE in the spirit that is our Lord Jesus Christ, and do penance for all eternity for the dire Sin of posting a link that portrays the Glory that is God's creation of the female form! Can I get an Amen?!

Hail Mary, full of grace...

heh, always so quick to start the religion trolling.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: uhohs

ZOMG NOES!!1 Teh Baby Jesus is going to come down from Heaven and smite the OP for such an offense unto the Lord. He must REPENT and REJOICE in the spirit that is our Lord Jesus Christ, and do penance for all eternity for the dire Sin of posting a link that portrays the Glory that is God's creation of the female form! Can I get an Amen?!

he's not trolling the religion... he's trolling the fanatics.

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005
Originally posted by: eits

and that changes what?
"trolling the fanatics" by being a fanatic of the other end of the spectrum.
how commendable. :roll:

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: eits

and that changes what?
"trolling the fanatics" by being a fanatic of the other end of the spectrum.
how commendable. :roll:

and you never say ANYTHING bad about people who are osama sympathizers/supporters, right? you never said anything bad about islamic extremists/terrorists?

it's completely fine to make fun of those who've lost perspective on reality because they're blinded by their religion...

i'm a firm believer in God, but i'll totally make jokes about idiots who take things way too far and try imposing their warped view of life on me or anyone else (i.e. anyone who subscribes to the christian right).

i'm not on the complete opposite side of the spectrum, but that doesn't mean that i don't get sick to my stomach whenever these losers say and do things in God's name.

either way, quit making this post into another religion post.... this is a post about music and music videos. post about the subject or don't post at all.

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
I have seen that second video before, and it's pretty sweet.

Don't care for her music at all, though.