Awesome M3 drifting *VIDEO*

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
The cop that gave me the ticket for running the stop sign said "You were going pretty fast and slid a bit" and I said "I"M A DRIFTAH". I lied though, I didn't say that, but it's true.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: CtK
the M3 is one bad a$$ piece of machine!!!!!!!!

Highly overrated. Under powered. Somewhat slow. Far too expensive for what you get. Handling is mediorce at best.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Shockwave
Originally posted by: CtK
the M3 is one bad a$$ piece of machine!!!!!!!!

Highly overrated. Under powered. Somewhat slow. Far too expensive for what you get. Handling is mediorce at best.

ROFLES, I'm sure that was sarcasm ;) Otherwise, I must quote Rick James and say "what did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!!!" :p

JYDog

Feb 17, 2003
Today I was driving on the highway and it started to rain(drizzle lightly) a few moments later though I got off the highway and head down the off-ramp. At the bottom of the off-ramp of course was a turn signal and it just turned yellow as I approached while going quite fast(50mph), as I got near I decided to take it almost forgeting all about the wet. At this point there was no going back though as I wouldn't have been able to halt completely anyways, even if i had a F50. Well, initially everything seemed like usual(albeit I could tell i was going faster than I should have), than suddenly the rear broke loose and than right after another the front broke also. However though, it was extremely subtle when it happened, I don't know how to explain except that it was like a 4-wheel drift though the car DEFINITELY lost it and rubbed very very slightly(I really couldn't feel the tires touch but it just looked really close) a concrete center divider. Anyway, I think being familiar with your car and not being scared of the occasional DRIFT is very helpful.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: JYDog
Today I was driving on the highway and it started to rain(drizzle lightly) a few moments later though I got off the highway and head down the off-ramp. At the bottom of the off-ramp of course was a turn signal and it just turned yellow as I approached while going quite fast(50mph), as I got near I decided to take it almost forgeting all about the wet. At this point there was no going back though as I wouldn't have been able to halt completely anyways, even if i had a F50. Well, initially everything seemed like usual(albeit I could tell i was going faster than I should have), than suddenly the rear broke loose and than right after another the front broke also. However though, it was extremely subtle when it happened, I don't know how to explain except that it was like a 4-wheel drift though the car DEFINITELY lost it and rubbed very very slightly(I really couldn't feel the tires touch but it just looked really close) a concrete center divider. Anyway, I think being familiar with your car and not being scared of the occasional DRIFT is very helpful.

Yes drifting is helpful. If you know how to drive. I'm sure you dont, which means drifting does you no good.

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
that's funny cuz the guy who wasn't drifting easily caught up and had to back off

JYDog

Feb 17, 2003
Originally posted by: Shockwave
Originally posted by: JYDog

Yes drifting is helpful. If you know how to drive. I'm sure you dont, which means drifting does you no good.

I can say I do but thats not going to prove anything anyways, the fact is I knew perfectly how to correct and countered lock the car, it prevented the car from 360'ing. And also, speed is not necessarily BAD in a drift, the fact I carried alot actually helped the situation I believe by powering the car thru the drift...