AVOID CDRExpress.com!

MallowJr

Banned
Dec 20, 2000
watch out folks.
my credit card was stolen online recently...i had fraud charges of $700.

that's not the worst part.

he stole another card, and put MY name/MY address/MY phone number as the buyer. he BLACK mailed me. It was an email gift certificate....basically he stole my identity and i'm seoirusly pissed off, I have to contact the police and some bureaus to investigate. I mean now he has my "identity" he can do anything he wants to balck mail me..and i could be black mailed for the rest of my life.

also if i get him in jail, he may get pissed and when he gets out vow to KILL Me consiering he has my address and such.

don't think it won't happen to you, it's the net - stores aren't always as secure as you think - CDREXpress.com has NO LOCK ICON i onticed and I ordered the ecs sis mobo from them anyways!!!!....my card number was stolen from one of these sites, CDREXPRESS.COM, AMAZON.COM, BUY.COM or NEWEGG.COM.

Othrewise they stole my number and decided to use it the same day I bought stuff from cdrexpress.com~!

WATCH OUT!

MrGrim

Golden Member
Oct 20, 1999
OMG! That is unbelievable ... I hope everything works out, please let us know what happend. :(

dave5317

Jun 18, 2001
Sad for u....thanks for head up and hopefully none of our anand members got into that again.Good luck for u ...