Australia Welcomes jihadist But Blocks Geert Wilders

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 27, 2012
It doesn't matter to me, I'm not a member of the Australian government, nor a citizen.
The Australian government can let in whomever it pleases and doesn't have to justify it to anyone except its own citizenry.
Until you posted your little troll propaganda piece I had never heard of either of the two yahoos you are complaining about, so I'm assuming that neither of them are that important.

Nobody has heard of the jihadist, he is a useless pos

But to have never heard of Geert Wilders is just plain ignorant, I dont understand how you or anyone else couldn't have heard about this good man and true freedom fighter:(

He is an elected politician in Netherlands and is known for taking on radical Islam, defending gays, Christians, Jews and women. Because of what he has said he faces death threats and must travel with protection :(

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001

But to have never heard of Geert Wilders is just plain ignorant, I dont understand how you or anyone else couldn't have heard about this good man and true freedom fighter:(

He is an elected politician in Netherlands and is known for taking on radical Islam, defending gays, Christians, Jews and women. Because of what he has said he faces death threats and must travel with protection :(

I don't live in the Netherlands.
Knowing you, that means from the way you describe him he is probably the complete opposite.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

And possibly a bigger Islam hating jackass than you.

geert-wilders-1.jpg

Possibly..........

Apr 27, 2012
I don't live in the Netherlands.
Knowing you, that means from the way you describe him he is probably the complete opposite.

There are no go areas in Netherlands and women being raped my Muslim men, radical Islam is taking over Europe and we cant just stand by and do nothing

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
There are no go areas in Netherlands and women being raped my Muslim men, radical Islam is taking over Europe and we cant just stand by and do nothing

Oh look, more bullshit without anything to back it up.

Seriously, don't you get tired of being called out on your crap?

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001

I see Bullshit from Jihadwatch, Bullshit from a blog, and a statistic website showing that there are 1 meeelion Muslims(oh noes!) who make up only 5.8% of the population in the Netherlands.
If that's the best evidence you have, it's pretty pathetic.

Apr 27, 2012
I see Bullshit from Jihadwatch, Bullshit from a blog, and a statistic website showing that there are 1 meeelion Muslims(oh noes!) who make up only 5.8% of the population in the Netherlands.
If that's the best evidence you have, it's pretty pathetic.

Did you even read the article from jihadwatch, the guy wants to ban dogs.

Apr 27, 2012
I can post things in big text and pretty colors as well.
It doesn't Jihadwatch any more valid of a source.

So your going to claim ignorance, read the article and it talks about how he wants to ban dogs. It doesn't matter you dont like the source because it offends your religion

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
So your going to claim ignorance, read the article and it talks about how he wants to ban dogs. It doesn't matter you dont like the source because it offends your religion

The only ignorant person here is you, my friend.
So what if some MP in the Netherlands (according to your 'source') wants to ban dogs?
It isn't going to happen.
Until you learn that crap like Jihadwatch isn't news and is simply a way to broadcast hate no one will have any respect for you at all.

Apr 27, 2012
The only ignorant person here is you, my friend.
So what if some MP in the Netherlands (according to your 'source') wants to ban dogs?
It isn't going to happen.
Until you learn that crap like Jihadwatch isn't news and is simply a way to broadcast hate no one will have any respect for you at all.

What do you mean so what, this belief is spread throughout Netherlands and Europe with the radicals and they have been successful in taking down Crosses and flags since it offends them but there allowed there special exceptions. Morons

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
What do you mean so what, this belief is spread throughout Netherlands and Europe with the radicals and they have been successful in taking down Crosses and flags since it offends them but there allowed there special exceptions. Morons

By so what, it is one MP that wants something.
He would have to get the whole rest of Parliament to go along with his hair-brained idea.
It isn't realistic, and it isn't something that I'm going to worry about.
You act just because some random guy wants to ban something it is automatically law and everyone must go now murder their dog or fear the wrath of angry Muslims. Get a fucking grip man.

Also, atheists have done the same in the US (getting crosses and other religious symbols taken down), are atheists now a threat to the security of the world?

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
By so what, it is one MP that wants something.
He would have to get the whole rest of Parliament to go along with his hair-brained idea.
It isn't realistic, and it isn't something that I'm going to worry about.
You act just because some random guy wants to ban something it is automatically law and everyone must go now murder their dog or fear the wrath of angry Muslims. Get a fucking grip man.

Also, atheists have done the same in the US (getting crosses and other religious symbols taken down), are atheists now a threat to the security of the world?

I actually agree with you to an extent.

Its only one MP but this guy shouldn't have been elected, his attitude is spread throughout Europe. Radical Muslims in Europe have been able to take down people who fly the flag on there house, if you agree with this then something is wrong with you

There are many other cases of radical Muslims wanting special privileges like lesser sentences, 3 Muslim girls beat up a white girl, the judge says there not used to drinking alcohol and they were let off

The atheists are idiots, they only target Christians but not Islam, atheists aren't a threat to the security of the world but they do pose a threat to the US in taking down Christianity