Aunt Obama on Immigration

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
Not a good idea to dismiss my point on projection. If you are a bastard you will only see bastards in this world. But remember too that you are not a bastard. It is only how you were made to feel by a murderous bastard that was also made to feel that way. Nothing can be undone but everything can be forgiven when you forgive yourself in the realization you had no choice. We were left with this massive pain in our hearts, you and me.

I don't see my self as a bastard, but I can see where some people would see me that way because of my hard nosed attitude on illegal immigration. I just stick up for what I think is right... for the whole country, not just for one individual.

If we looked at every individual separately then we should let the whole world come here and for obvious reasons that just won't work.

http://www.aarp.org/money/low-incom...aign=G_Money&360cid=SI_173411222_5718799397_1

WASHINGTON, Sep. 16, 2010 (AP Online delivered by Newstex) -- The ranks of the working-age poor climbed to the highest level since the 1960s as the recession threw millions of people out of work last year, leaving one in seven Americans in poverty.

The overall poverty rate climbed to 14.3 percent, or 43.6 million people, the Census Bureau said Thursday in its annual report on the economic well-being of U.S. households. The report covers 2009, President Barack Obama's first year in office.

The poverty rate climbed from 13.2 percent, or 39.8 million people, in 2008