AULA keyboard from Newegg, not mech blue keys, not working as RGB, can't find software for it, keyboard not on AULAGAMING website.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
I bought this keyboard, actually, several, because they claimed to be a true mech. keyboard with "Blue" keys (which are fairly light actuation, but clicky feedback), also the wheel (which does work to adjust volume, in one particular mode).

Unfortunately, my model is different than both of them in the reviews, and apparently much more basic.

The keys don't click and chatter like real "Blue" mech. keyboards do, it actually feels like a cheap membrane keyboard, sadly. I think I got defrauded. (This def. doesn't feel like an actual mech. keyboard to me.)

Also, the pictures on newegg with the all-over RGB look, I don't seem to be able to set a mode like that using presses of the "mode wheel" at all.

I tried going to their web site, AULAGAMING.com , which appears to be in hungarian and english, and downloaded three different software packages which are for keyboards similar to this one (this particular one is NOT even on their web site), and none of them worked, all said "device disconnected".

Edit: Here's the actual keyboard that I have, the "Wind F2028".
This video is rather short, but shows the keyboard with an overall RGB look. Mine DID NOT look like that, when I initially plugged it in, nor after "mode wheel" presses. Nor is it mechanical.

Edit: NOT MECHANICAL, these are MEMBRANE! The LED lighting is nice, it shines through fine, but these are NOT the "Blue" mechanical switches advertised by Newegg! False advertising!

Last edited: