ATTN METALHEADS: There is a GOD!

Rob9874

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 1999
Hmm. Can't get too excited. I guess if you're a huge Priest fan. But there comes a time when people get too old to ROCK. (i.e., St. Anger...)

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
YESSSS!!! :beer::cool:

When they tour, the tix will sellout within minutes!! I saw Priest with Ripper twice. Not bad, but he's no Halford. Rock on!

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :D

The very first band I ever heard that made me go "HOLY SH*T I NEED TO HEAR A LOT MORE OF THAT!!" was Priest. I was probably in 4th-5th grade and an older neighbor of ours was blasting it while working in the garage. Once a metalhead, always a metalhead.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Rob9874
Hmm. Can't get too excited. I guess if you're a huge Priest fan. But there comes a time when people get too old to ROCK. (i.e., St. Anger...)

Most of the members of Priest are in their early 50's.

I saw them last year and they kicked my ass fourteen ways from Sunday. Tipton and Downing rocked harder than these 20-something guitarists all whacked out on herion ever will. You can keep your Coldplay and all that crap music; Priest Rules!

Their drummer (forget his name) is all muscle and displayed a level of energy and enthusiasm not seen in todays' bands.

Priest was rockin' when Metallica was still in grade school.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Rob9874

Well, since I don't need depends yet, I'll keep right on rockin'. :p

Metallica BLOWS now.