ATTN: Ladies of ATOT, do you find this man attractive?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Looks chopped to me. The arms/shoulders have to be as well. Not even Valentino/synthol users can get that kind of mass from what I know. His delts overlap his pecs! ANd his arms are bigger than his torso! (Or close to it)

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
cashman
I thought you were a dude. Is there something you need to tell us?
Quick glance and I thought that was for me... and i was like... hmm.. What part of my nick is confusing!! LOL

tm37
I'd hit one or two BUT not three. He bugs me.
Most ppl dont even know who he is! I have been watching hin since early 1992. Dunno, there is just something about him :evil:

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Bryophyte
Originally posted by: KarenMarie
that is disgusting!!

I like this

and this

and ...oh my!!

OP photo: oh god, that's just nasty
KarenMarie's photos:
1) Yuk
2) Nice
3) Yuk. Who is that?

All a woman really wants: OH BABY! ;)

3)= Roger Howarth aka Todd Manning. He was on a soap opera called One Life to Live. He started off in 1993 for a one day appearance role, but by popular demand, he was a major star on and off from then until the middle of last year. He is one of those 'love to hate' ppl. he raped, murdered, stole, was violent, sneaky and manipulative. But he had a very scared, vunerable side... and is a cutie, so women loved him....

There... now arent you sooo glad you asked. ;)

Kalpana

Jun 1, 2003
I hear the third guy is no longer on...the replaced him with some pretty boy. Sigh..that show is going down the hole now.

cashman
Quick glance and I thought that was for me... and i was like... hmm.. What part of my nick is confusing!! LOL

tm37
Most ppl dont even know who he is! I have been watching hin since early 1992. Dunno, there is just something about him :evil:

Kalpana

Jun 1, 2003
I hear the third guy is no longer on...they replaced him with some pretty boy. Sigh..that show is going down the hole now.

cashman

tm37

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
wtf, that is disgusting. No I don't find him attractive at all. He must be compensating for other parts of his body.

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Kalpana
I hear the third guy is no longer on...they replaced him with some pretty boy. Sigh..that show is going down the hole now.

He did leave the show, late last year. He said from say one that he would not let TPTB make Todd a nice guy. And everytime they tried to do so, he went on an extended vacation. This time, he did not like where they were leading the character and he threatened to leave, and they called his bluff and went over to As The World Turns. On at the exact same time as OLTL. I did not follow, and yes OLTL is really going down the crapper.

:)

zbalat

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
This is a funny thread. It's funny because some members actually thought that was a real picture.