Attn: good mood mods

VTrider

Golden Member
Nov 21, 1999
I posted this thread over in Networking but I feel that it would get more feedback over in General Hardware. How would I go about requesting if it could be moved there, well guess i'm making the request right now? I'll buy you a cup of coffee if I ever meet you ;)

Tea?

Thanks

(EDIT: Thanks good mod!)

artikk

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2004

VTrider

Golden Member
Nov 21, 1999
Originally posted by: russianpower
Originally posted by: VTrider
I posted this thread over in Networking but I feel that it would get more feedback over in General Hardware. How would I go about requesting if it could be moved there, well guess i'm making the request right now? I'll buy you a cup of coffee if I ever meet you ;)

Tea?

Thanks

you can pm the moderators ---- address: moderator@anandtech.com.[/b][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Why didn't I think of that? Thanks ;)

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: russianpower
Originally posted by: VTrider

Tea?

Thanks

you can pm the moderators ---- address: moderator@anandtech.com.[/b][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That would actually send an email.