****** Attention, please read and heed!!!! ******

AnandTech Moderator

Staff member
Oct 12, 1999
First off, let me make it clear that this is a monologue, not a conversation. The next member who starts a thread aimed at disparaging or drawing attention to another member, in any way whatsoever, will be immediately dismissed. Sorry it has had to come to this. No more Paulson threads or anyone else. I hope I've made myself clear.

The second issue has to do with the abuse of the smiley faces. They make a mess of the board and cause problems with some people's browers. Please feel free to use them, but not more than a few, in good taste.
Thanks for your cooperation!

AnandTech Moderator

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
So....I don't get that, can we use SmiliesAbound! still, but just in moderation?

Edit: Can we keep the dedicated SmiliesAbound! thread even if you say no? :D

hubbs

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2000
FINALLY!!!!!!! Killbat has been raising some ruckass (sp?) on my computer this night. And I'm getting sick of Paulson this Paulson that.

Prodigy^

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I agree with the person-bashing posts, they're not very nice...

ok I knew those smily-posts were kinda silly :p

EDIT: whoa this thread lasted 20 minutes! new record! :D

hubbs

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2000
Killbat. Lets not go down this road again. Me and "P" are not the same person ok. So just cool your jets.

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
What if we actually chase Paulson away? He he

His name is Paulson, His name is Paulson, His name is Paulson, His name is Paulson, His name is Paulson, His name is Paulson, His name is Paulson, His name is Paulson, His name is Paulson, His name is Paulson, His name is Paulson...

[EDIT] Sorry, it just reminded me of that scene in Fight Club

hippy

Oct 9, 1999

<< The next member who starts a thread aimed at disparaging or drawing attention to another member, in any way whatsoever, will be immediately dismissed. Sorry it has had to come to this. No more Paulson threads or anyone else. >>

Uh... is that a paradox, or just slightly redundent?

:p