Oct 12, 2007
I need help being cool. What does this mean:

"Cash me ousside how bow dah"

?

TwiceOver

Lifer
Dec 20, 2002
You're just getting to this now?

Wow. This was literally at least probably like 3 years ago.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
You're just getting to this now?

Wow. This was literally at least probably like 3 years ago.
Was it? I just heard people at work referencing it within the last week or two, so maybe something caused a resurgence.

JimKiler

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2002
Was it? I just heard people at work referencing it within the last week or two, so maybe something caused a resurgence.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/charlam...view-the-cash-me-ousside-girl-news.29248.html

Danielle Bregoli, the girl responsible for the meme and catchphrase "Cash me ousside, how bow dah?" is the definition of the viral star.

Since getting meme-ified last month, the 13-year-old now has 5.4 million followers on Instagram. She's also become a sensation in the hip-hop world, as her fight videos and expletive-ridden tantrums have come ready-made for the WorldStar audience. She also created her own music video to Kodak Black's "Everything 1K," which now has over 16 million YouTube views. She started a Twitter beef with Soulja Boy just the other day.

She recently appeared on The Cruz Show on the L.A. hip-hop station Power 106, and her interview earned her more viral headlines, as she used her airtime to diss Kylie Jenner, saying, "How do you go from fuckin' lips the size of a twig, and a body that looks like a fuckin' paperclip, and now you look like an hourglass?"

There are some radio hosts -- those gatekeepers of the culture who reside on the opposite coast -- however, who do not want any part of the exorbitant attention surrounding the teenage Internet star. Both Ebro and Charlamagne, of New York's HOT 97 and Power 105.1 respectively, have declined offers to have Bregoli guest on their shows.

"Absolutely not," wrote Charlamagne in response to the pitch, shown in a screenshot that he posted on Instagram. Ebro received the exact same offer, which he also revealed on Instagram. He captioned his post, "Wish I could say 'Fuck that lil girl..' But she's a child.."

TwiceOver

Lifer
Dec 20, 2002

I was being sarcastic, this was a fad about 3-4 weeks ago. Which might as well be a lifetime in internet time.

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
I dunno. I visit only about a dozen sites on purpose. I don't associate with children and don't have cable so I often don't know what's cool. That's why I rely on you creepy folks!

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I was being sarcastic, this was a fad about 3-4 weeks ago. Which might as well be a lifetime in internet time.
Ah so. I mean, it happened with "deez nuts" (big resurgence a year or two ago or whatever) due to a specific video going viral, and it wasn't a new thing then.

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
She threatens to kick her mom's ass by saying catch me outside. Cool people (or losers) being the assfux they are, switched it to cash me outside ..... this thirteen year old will soon realize it was their way of calling her a ho, cos that's the way the game goes.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Her name is Danielle Bragoli and she was on Dr Phil last year. She's back in the limelight recently because she and her mother were just on his show again. http://www.drphil.com/shows/danielle-known-for-cash-me-ousside-howbow-dah-is-back/ . Let's just say there's a reason she's like she is - like mother, like daughter. They both even got thrown off their plane on their way home from the Dr Phil show. Hopefully she'll survive both her 15 minutes of fame AND her mother.

renz20003

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2011
I need help being cool. What does this mean:

"Cash me ousside how bow dah"

?

giphy.gif

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Her name is Danielle Bragoli and she was on Dr Phil last year. She's back in the limelight recently because she and her mother were just on his show again. http://www.drphil.com/shows/danielle-known-for-cash-me-ousside-howbow-dah-is-back/ . Let's just say there's a reason she's like she is - like mother, like daughter. They both even got thrown off their plane on their way home from the Dr Phil show. Hopefully she'll survive both her 15 minutes of fame AND her mother.
Society would have been better served if they had been thrown off before the plane landed.

Reactions: MongGrel