AT's Dedicated BF3 Server and Origin List

Page 31 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GoodRevrnd

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
(2) GoodRevrnd is GoodRevrnd in game. Friended him yesterday while he was in my squad, then he switched teams and started killing me. BadRevrnd!

Ahaha... map switched to Kharg so I went "ooo! littlebird!" and switched to bogart it. Then admin changed map again to B2K maps. This ended up being a huge mistake as I was then on the retarded team who did not understand that you need to clear out a flag before you move on because whole squads will just keep spawning in and recap it if you don't, and that you should spawn on me if nothing is going well and I rush back to a quieter flag to cap. But nope, they were dumber than bricks.

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
Bill_Brasky is still showing as Bill_Basky above. Maybe he can confirm if that was corrected on Origin. If not, I'll try to next time I log in.

By the way, is "WacoJohnnieDean" pronounced "wack-o" or "way-co"? Relevant for voice chat.

You know, he's on my battlelog list! Its Bill_Brasky_1. And its pronounced "way-co", like the town from Texas were the cultists and ATF/FBI shot it out. Doesnt have anything to do with that by the way, but from the western Winchester 73.

satsau

Aug 11, 2011
You know, he's on my battlelog list! Its Bill_Brasky_1. And its pronounced "way-co", like the town from Texas were the cultists and ATF/FBI shot it out. Doesnt have anything to do with that by the way, but from the western Winchester 73.

LOL. All this time I thought it was wack-o.
Finally got in a game on your side... You're a scoring machine!!!

RapidSnail

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2006
Origin - pansylad

I'm not very good, but I want to play with some peeps who are good with teamwork. I've been practicing my copter skills and I can pilot pretty good now and can stay in the air for a long time with a good gunner.